Dell Inspiron 15.6" Laptop 2.16GHz 4GB 500GB Windows 10 (i5551-1667BLK)
- Factory Refurbished In Stock
- Item looks and feels new Special refurbished packaging
List Price $359.99
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Dell Inspiron 15.6" Laptop 2.16GHz 4GB 500GB Windows 10 (i5551-1667BLK) is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Gerald from Install Windows 10! Install Windows 10, get the kinks worked out and you got a good deal. This PC was real slow out of the box but once I updated everything and got rid of the awful windows 8 it has been great for web surfing, watching vids, etc. After 10% off this was $227 shipped to my door, can't complain. Open box was not "mint" but still giftable. Overall happy at this price point. This is my 3rd laptop purchase from Blinq and all have worked out well.
Date published: 2015-12-21
Rated 1 out of 5 by Kevin from Would have been great if it worked. I bought this laptop and out of the box it worked fine. Then as I plugged it in the battery indicator showed not charging. I took the battery out and put it back in, still not charging. I called in to customer service and they gave me a refund for $45 to get another battery. Found another battery on amazon for, you guessed it $45. Plugged it in and voila, the battery is charging. After a full charge, I began to upload my data to the laptop. After walking away for a few minutes the laptop timed out, but instead of being able to wake it with a movement of the mouse or stroke of a key, I had to completely reboot. This happen multiple times. Sometimes it would wake with no problem, other times I would have to reboot. And sometimes I would have to reboot several times before it would actually bootup. I was quite disappointed and ended up sending the laptop back. There needs to be a better system of quality control before sending items out to customers.
Date published: 2015-12-21
Rated 1 out of 5 by Brian from Typical Dell charging issue. Had to keep tapping above the esc key to get the connection to work for the battery to charge 4 hours after I received it. No wonder why blinq had so many of these models.
Date published: 2016-03-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kay O from great size screen It was a gift for my son, he goes to HS next year.He was thrilled with item itself and futures ( including Windows 10) Thank you.
Date published: 2015-12-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by Coomzee from Really great features, moreso at that price It arrived and I couldn't use it because it had some kind of 'administrator rights' on it, however Dell was AMAZING and walked us thru how to correct that. Now it's a fabulous laptop with incredible flexibility! Pretty darn happy!
Date published: 2016-03-14
Rated 1 out of 5 by Binod from Not a real dell
Date published: 2015-10-25
- Product Line
- Operating System
- Windows 10
- Screen Size
- Processor Speed
- Hard Drive Capacity
- Processor Type
- Intel Pentium
- Graphics Processing Type
- Integrated/On-Board Graphics
- Operating System Edition
- Not Applicable
- Hardware Connectivity
- USB 2.0
- Built-in Webcam
- Intel Pentium N3540 2.16 GHz Processor
- 4 GB DDR3L SDRAM
- 500 GB HDD Storage; Tray load DVD Drive (Reads and Writes to DVD/CD)
- 15.6 Inch WXGA (1366x768) LED-lit Truelife Screen
- Windows 10 Operating System
- Do every task better on a 15" laptop that's full of style. It's packed with potential.
- Screen Size: 15.6 inches
- Max Screen Resolution: 1366x768
- Processor: 2.16 GHz Pentium N3540
- RAM: 4 GB DDR3L SDRAM
- Hard Drive: 500 GB SATA
- Graphics Coprocessor: Intel HD Graphics
- Card Description: integrated
- Wireless Type: 802.11 A/C
- DEMO15 TULIPI3
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.