Dell Inspiron 15.6" Laptop i3 2.1GHz 6GB 1TB Windows 10 (I3558-9136BLK)
A savvy shopper from UT snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Product Line
- Not Applicable
- Operating System
- Windows 10
- Screen Size
- Processor Type
- Processor Speed
- Graphics Processing Type
- Integrated/On-Board Graphics
- Hard Drive Capacity
- Operating System Edition
- Windows 10 operating system
- 15.6" touch-screen display offers hands-on control
- 5th Gen Intel Core i3-5015U mobile processor
- 6GB system memory for dependable multitasking
- 1TB hard drive for ample file storage space
- Intel HD Graphics 5500 Processor
- Built-in HD webcam with digital microphone
- Dell 15.6" Inspiron 15 5000 Series Touch Laptop. The 15.6" Truelife display features a 1366 x 768 screen resolution, and a 16:9 aspect ratio. Visuals are handled by the integrated Intel HD Graphics. You can also output video to an external display via the HDMI port. The screen also has multi-touch support. The system is powered by a 5th-gen 2.1GHz Intel Core i3-5015U processor and 6GB of 1600 MHz DDR3L RAM that lest you multitask efficiently as well as quickly access frequently used files and programs. For storage it has a 1TB 5400 rpm hard drive. Other integrated features include a SuperMulti DVD burner, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, integrated speakers, and microphone. Windows 10 Home (64-bit) is the installed operating system.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3-5015U
- Processor Speed: 2.1GHz
- Screen Size: 15.6"
- RAM: 6GB
- Hard drive: 1TB
- RPM: 5400
- Graphics Processing : Intel Integrated Graphics
- Hard Drive Interface: Serial ATA
- Memory Type: DDR3 SDRAM
- Resolution: 1366 x 768
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.