Dell Inspiron 15.6" Touch Laptop i3 1.9GHz 4GB 500GB Win 8 (i3542-5000BK)
A savvy shopper from MI snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Product Line
- Operating System
- Windows 8.1
- Screen Size
- Processor Type
- Intel Core i3
- Processor Speed
- Graphics Processing Type
- Integrated/On-Board Graphics
- 4 GB
- Hard Drive Capacity
- 500 GB
- Operating System Edition
- Dual-Core Intel Core i3-4030U Performance
- 15.6" Truelife LED-Backlit Touchscreen
- Intel HD Graphics
- SuperMulti DVD burner
- 500GB 5400 rpm hard drive
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
- The Inspiron i3542-5000BK 15.6" Multi-Touch Notebook Computer from Dell features a 15.6" Truelife widescreen display that is backlit with LEDs for low power consumption. The screen also has a 16:9 aspect ratio and a 1366 x 768 native resolution powered by integrated Intel HD Graphics 4400. You can also output video to an external display via the HDMI port. The display also has a glossy finish, which provides vibrant color. The display is also a touchscreen so you can utilize the multi-touch gestures in Windows 8.1.Windows 8.1 is the installed operating system. Windows 8.1 improves the user experience of Windows 8 with several additions and changes. The Start button returns, but has two limited core functions. A left click takes you to the redesigned Start screen featuring tiles that update in real-time. A right click brings up an advanced menu where you can access the Device Manager, Control Panel, and more. You will also be able to boot directly to the traditional desktop screen inste
- Processor Speed: 1.9GHz
- Screen Size: 15.6 inches
- Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Drive: 500 GB
- Graphics Coprocessor: Integrated Graphics
- Operating System: Windows 8
- Optical Drive Type: DVD
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.