Dell Inspiron 153521 15.6" Laptop 1.6GHz 4GB 500GB Ubuntu (15-3521)
A savvy shopper from MI snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Intel Celeron 1017U, Dual Core 3rd Gen, 1.6 Ghz
- DDR3 4 GB RAM
- 500 GB SATA HDD
- 802.11 b/g/n Wireless LAN
- 40 W AC Adapter Power Supply
- 4 Cell Li-Ion Battery
- Ubuntu Operating System
- The Dell Inspiron 15 3521 arrives with a 15.6-inch HD LED backlit display that runs on True Life technology and possesses a WXGA resolution of 1,366 x 768 pixels. It is embodied in a 25.3mm thick body which has a weight of 2.2kg and looks quite sober and elegant with the matte black color. Doing the duty on the inside is a 1.6GHz Intel Celeron dual-core 1017U processor from the 3rd generation series and sitting on HM76 Express chipset. Supporting the processor is a 4GB DDR3 RAM expandable up to 8GB via the 2 user accessible slots. Due to the absence of any external support for graphics, it manages the same with the inbuilt Intel HD GPU. It runs on Ubuntu OS which will definitely be complicated for those unfamiliar with it. The Dell Inspiron 15 3521 provides clear and noise free online video calls with the help of a 1MP webcam and digital microphone. It has a standard 500GB SATA hard disk for storage purposes. The availability of a Tray load DVD RW Drive enables you to watch movies and
- Colors: Black
- Display Resolution: 1366 x 768 Pixels
- Display Size: 15.6 Inches
- Display Type: LED
- Processor Model: Celeron Dual Core 3rd Gen
- Processor Variant: 1017U
- Chipset: Intel HM76 Express
- Clock-speed: 1.6 Ghz
- HDD Speed(RPM): 5400 RPM
- Battery Life: 5 Hrs
- Bluetooth: 4.0
- Web-cam resolution : 1.0 MP
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.