Dell Latitude E6420 14" Laptop i5 2.6Ghz 8GB 128GB Win-10 Pro (225-2230)
A clever deal seeker from MD snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Product Line
- Operating System
- Windows 10
- Screen Size
- Processor Speed
- Hard Drive Capacity
- Latitude E6420
- Storage Type
- SSD (Solid State Drive)
- Intel Core i5-2540M 2.60GHz processor
- 128GB hard drive
- 8GB RAM
- Windows 10 Operating System
- Integrated High Definition Audio
- Intel HD Graphics
- 1366 x 768 Resolution
- The 14" HD, multi-touch LED display, quad-core processing and discrete graphics options make the redesigned Latitude E6420 ideal for office-to-home professionals who require high performance and dependability as well as ease of mobility. Ready for whatever your work might dish out, this business-rugged laptop is stylishly armored top to bottom with a hard-wearing MIL-STD 810G tested Tri-Metal design, a highly durable anodized aluminum display back, a tough powder-coated base, reinforced steel hinges, a magnesium alloy internal frame and zinc alloy latch. The Latitude E6420 is also equipped with a spill-resistant keyboard, protective LCD seal and a 360-degree bumper for added screen protection that can outlast the bumps and spills of everyday work. You can enjoy outstanding productivity while in flight or in low-light settings with the optional backlit1 keyboard and long battery life, including a wide array of long-life battery options and swappable optical drives, hard drive, USB 3.0 a
- CPU: Intel Core i5 2540M Processor
- HDD Capacity: 128GB
- Standard Memory: 8GB
- Operating System: Win 10
- Display Size: - Inches
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
- Laptop Battery: 4-cell Lithium ion
- Optical drive: DVD Drive
- Networking devices: 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet
- Slots: ExpressCard 54
- Latitude E6420
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.