Dell Latitude E7240 12.5" Laptop i7 2.1GHz 8GB 256GB SSD Windows 10 Pro
A savvy shopper from TX snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Product Line
- Operating System
- Windows 10
- Screen Size
- Processor Type
- Intel Core i7 4th Gen.
- Processor Speed
- Graphics Processing Type
- Integrated/On-Board Graphics
- Hard Drive Capacity
- Operating System Edition
- Latitude E7240
- Storage Type
- SSD (Solid State Drive)
- Intel Core i7-4600U 2.1GHz Processor
- 8GB DDR3 - 256GB SSD
- Windows 10 Professional (64-Bit)
- 12.5 inch HD (1366x768) Anti-Glare LED-backlit Display
- Everyday computing just got easier with the Dell Latitude E7240 12.5 inch Ultrabook PC. Enjoy true reliability on the road or at home with a simple, yet powerful value-packed Notebook that gets the job done. Fully loaded with an Intel Core i7-4600U 2.1GHz Processor and 8GB DDR3 Memory, the Latitude E7240 Ultrabook makes for a speedy and efficient PC. The 256GB SSD provides ample space to store all crucial data safely. The 12.5 inch HD (1366x768) Anti-Glare LED-backlit Display provides for crystal clear viewing. The Latitude E7240 is also pre-loaded with Windows 10 Professional that offers a user-friendly interface.
- Screen Size: 12.5 inches
- Screen Resolution: 1366x768
- Processor: 2.1 GHz Intel Core i7
- RAM: 8GB DDR3 SDRAM
- Hard Drive: 256 GB Soild State Drive
- Wireless Type: 802.11bgn
- Operating System: Windows 10 Professional
- Item Weight: 3 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 12.2 x 0.8 inches
- Item Dimensions: L x W x H 8.3 x 12.2 x 0.79 inches
- Color: Silver
- Processor Brand: Intel
- Processor Count: 1
- Computer Memory Type: DDR3 SDRAM
- Hard Drive Interface: Solid State
- Latitude E7240
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.