HP 14" Chromebook 2.16GHz 4GB 16GB Chrome OS (T4M32UT#ABA)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 14" display anti-glare finish reduces eyestrain. Typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. Energy-efficient LED backlight
- Intel Celeron processor N2840 entry-level dual-core processor for general e-mail, Internet and productivity tasks
- 4GB system memory for basic multitasking adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once
- 16GB eMMC flash memory ultracompact memory system is ideal for mobile devices and applications, providing enhanced storage capabilities, streamlined data management, quick boot-up times
- Intel HD Graphics on-processor graphics with shared video memory provide everyday image quality for Internet use, basic photo editing and casual gaming
- Bluetooth 4.0 interface syncs with compatible devices wirelessly transfer photos, music and other media between the laptop and your Bluetooth-enabled cell phone or MP3 player, or connect Bluetooth wireless accessories
- Built-in HD webcam makes it easy to video chat with family and friends or teleconference with colleagues over Skype or other popular applications
- Make the move to a cloud-based infrastructure with the HP Chromebook 14. Get down to business with Intel Celeron processors, an optional Full HD IPS panel, Citrix -certified VDI compatibility, and access to Google Apps for Work.
- Display Size: 14" WLED backlight
- Display Resolution: 1366 X 768 pixels
- Processor: Intel Celeron N2840 / 2.16 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- RAM Type: DDR3L SDRAM
- Hard Disk: 16 GB SSD
- Webcam: Yes
- Operating System: Google Chrome OS
- Wireless: Bluetooth 4.0, 802.11ac
- Memory Card Reader: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
- Graphics Processor: Intel HD Graphics
- Battery: Lithium polymer
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.