HP Pavilion 11.6" 2in1 Ultrabook 2.16GHz 4GB 500GB Windows 8.1 (11-n010dx)
A true treasure hunter from WI snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Product Line
- Operating System
- Windows 10
- Screen Size
- Processor Type
- Intel Pentium
- Processor Speed
- Graphics Processing Type
- Integrated/On-Board Graphics
- Hard Drive Capacity
- Operating System Edition
- Not Applicable
- 500GB hard drive (5400 rpm)
- 11.6-Inch multitouch LED-backlit high-definition touch screen
- battery life up to 4.5 hours
- 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3L SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Intel Pentium N3520 with Intel HD Graphics
- HP Pavilion x360 11-n010dx Convertible 2-in-1 Laptop: This versatile device is a laptop with a full keyboard when you want to work, a touch-screen tablet when you want to play, and a portable movie or video player with a built-in stand when you're on the go. 360 flip-and-fold design Easily convert from notebook to stand to tent to tablet mode with this amazingly value-packed convertible PC, featuring a 360-degree hinge. With optimized touchscreen performance and BeatsAudioTM, all your productivity and entertainment needs are at your fingertips. 360-degree hinge for ultimate flexibility. Use as a notebook to work, rotate into a stand to watch, convert into a tent to play, and transform into a tablet to go anywhere. This innovative convertible PC has the flexibility to keep up with all your needs.
- Screen Size: 11.6 inches
- Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768
- Processor: 2.16 GHz Pentium
- RAM: 4 GB SDRAM DDR3
- Hard Drive: 500 GB HDD 5400 rpm
- Graphics Coprocessor: Intel Integrated Graphics
- Card Description: integrated
- Wireless Type: 802.11bgn
- Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 2
- Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 1
- Average Battery Life (in hours): 3 hours
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.