HP Pavilion 11.6" 2in1 Ultrabook 2.16GHz 4GB 500GB Windows 8.1 (11-n010dx)
A savvy shopper from GA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Product Line
- Operating System
- Windows 10
- Screen Size
- Processor Type
- Intel Pentium
- Processor Speed
- Graphics Processing Type
- Integrated/On-Board Graphics
- Hard Drive Capacity
- Operating System Edition
- Not Applicable
- 500GB hard drive (5400 rpm)
- 11.6-Inch multitouch LED-backlit high-definition touch screen
- battery life up to 4.5 hours
- 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3L SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Intel Pentium N3520 with Intel HD Graphics
- HP Pavilion x360 11-n010dx Convertible 2-in-1 Laptop: This versatile device is a laptop with a full keyboard when you want to work, a touch-screen tablet when you want to play, and a portable movie or video player with a built-in stand when you're on the go. 360 flip-and-fold design Easily convert from notebook to stand to tent to tablet mode with this amazingly value-packed convertible PC, featuring a 360-degree hinge. With optimized touchscreen performance and BeatsAudioTM, all your productivity and entertainment needs are at your fingertips. 360-degree hinge for ultimate flexibility. Use as a notebook to work, rotate into a stand to watch, convert into a tent to play, and transform into a tablet to go anywhere. This innovative convertible PC has the flexibility to keep up with all your needs.
- Screen Size: 11.6 inches
- Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768
- Processor: 2.16 GHz Pentium
- RAM: 4 GB SDRAM DDR3
- Hard Drive: 500 GB HDD 5400 rpm
- Graphics Coprocessor: Intel Integrated Graphics
- Card Description: integrated
- Wireless Type: 802.11bgn
- Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 2
- Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 1
- Average Battery Life (in hours): 3 hours
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.