HP Pavilion 17.3" Laptop 2.1Ghz 8GB 750GB Windows 8 (E8B90UA#ABA)
A clever deal seeker from TN snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 17.3" display with BrightView technology for vibrant high-definition images
- High-performance AMD A8 quad-core accelerated processor
- SuperMulti DVD burner
- 750 GB 5400 RPM hard drive
- 2.1 GHz quad-core processor
- 6-cell Li-ion battery type
- HP notebooks are thoughtfully crafted with leading-edge technologies, subtle but powerful details, style and design that make technology work for you. The HP Pavilion 17-e016dx features a high-performance AMD A8 quad-core accelerated processor enabling it to handle the demands of today's complex software. HP notebooks are thoughtfully crafted with leading-edge technologies, subtle but powerful details, style and design that make technology work for you. The HP Pavilion 17-e016dx features a high-performance AMD A8 quad-core accelerated processor enabling it to handle the demands of today's complex software. Silver color Microsoft Windows 8 64-bit pre-installed 6-cell Lithium-ion battery AMD Fusion A8-5550M 2.1 GHz quad-core processor Up to 3.1 GHz turbo boost, 8 MB L2 cache 8 GB DDR3L RAM, 750 GB 5400 RPM hard drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection SuperMulti DVD burner AMD Radeon HD 8550G graphics with up to 2158MB total graphics memory DTS+ Sound Integrated 10/100/ Ethernet
- Processor Type: AMD A-Series
- Hard Drive Capacity: 750 GB
- Optical Drive: DVDRW (R DL) / DVD-RAM
- Resolution: 1600 x 900
- Processor Speed: 2.10 GHz, with a Max Turbo Speed of 3.10 GHz
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- RAM Memory: 8 GB
- Battery Life:6 hours
- Screen Size: 17.3"
- Video Game Platform: PC
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.