HP Pavilion 17.3" Laptop 2.1Ghz 8GB 750GB Windows 8 (E8B90UA#ABA)
A savvy shopper from TN snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 17.3" display with BrightView technology for vibrant high-definition images
- High-performance AMD A8 quad-core accelerated processor
- SuperMulti DVD burner
- 750 GB 5400 RPM hard drive
- 2.1 GHz quad-core processor
- 6-cell Li-ion battery type
- HP notebooks are thoughtfully crafted with leading-edge technologies, subtle but powerful details, style and design that make technology work for you. The HP Pavilion 17-e016dx features a high-performance AMD A8 quad-core accelerated processor enabling it to handle the demands of today's complex software. HP notebooks are thoughtfully crafted with leading-edge technologies, subtle but powerful details, style and design that make technology work for you. The HP Pavilion 17-e016dx features a high-performance AMD A8 quad-core accelerated processor enabling it to handle the demands of today's complex software. Silver color Microsoft Windows 8 64-bit pre-installed 6-cell Lithium-ion battery AMD Fusion A8-5550M 2.1 GHz quad-core processor Up to 3.1 GHz turbo boost, 8 MB L2 cache 8 GB DDR3L RAM, 750 GB 5400 RPM hard drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection SuperMulti DVD burner AMD Radeon HD 8550G graphics with up to 2158MB total graphics memory DTS+ Sound Integrated 10/100/ Ethernet
- Processor Type: AMD A-Series
- Hard Drive Capacity: 750 GB
- Optical Drive: DVDRW (R DL) / DVD-RAM
- Resolution: 1600 x 900
- Processor Speed: 2.10 GHz, with a Max Turbo Speed of 3.10 GHz
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- RAM Memory: 8 GB
- Battery Life:6 hours
- Screen Size: 17.3"
- Video Game Platform: PC
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.