HP ZBook 14" Laptop i7 2.1GHz 8GB 750GB Windows 7 - Graphite (F2S01UA#ABA)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 1920x1080 Full-HD Screen resolution
- 750GB hard drive
- Windows 7 Professional operating system
- Built-in 720p HD webcam
- Multi-format media card reader
- Three-cell 50Wh lithium polymer battery
- 2.1GHz Intel Core i7-4600U dual-core processor with max turbo speed of up to 3.3GHz
- The ZBook 14 F2S01UA 14" Mobile Workstation from HP combines powerful processing and a hybrid graphics system. This mobile workstation features a quad-core 2.1 GHz i7-4600U CPU and has 8GB of 1600MHz DDR3L RAM for multi-tasking. For long-term data storage, this system has a 750GB SATA hard drive, and accesses that data at a speed of 7200 rpm.This computer's 14" anti-glare LED display has a 1920 x 1080 native resolution for viewing high-definition images, and is support by AMD Dynamic Switchable Graphics. This graphics system consists of the integrated Intel HD 4400 chipset and a discrete AMD FirePro M4100 graphics card. DisplayPort and VGA connections are also available for outputting video to an external display.This HP mobile workstation is well equipped for high-speed peripheral connections with four USB 3.0 ports. For high-speed Internet connectivity, this model has an integrated gigabit Ethernet port and dual-band 802.11n Wi-Fi connectivity. Bluetooth 4.0 is also onboard for pairi
- Screen Size: 14 inches
- Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Processor: 2.1 GHz Intel Core i7
- RAM: 8 GB DDR3-SDRAM
- Memory Speed: 1600 MHz
- Hard Drive: 750 GB mechanical_hard_drive
- Wireless Type: 802.11 a/g/n, 802.11A, 802.11 A/G
- Hardware Platform: PC
- Operating System: Windows 8 Professinal/Windows 7 Professinal 64-Bit
- Processor Count: 2
- Hard Drive Rotational Speed: 7200 RPM
- Battery Type: Polymer
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.