Lenovo Flex 2 15.6" Touch Laptop i3 1.9GHz 6GB 500GB Windows 8.1(59425111)
A clever deal seeker from MI snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 15.6? LED-backlit HD touchscreen display (1366x768)
- Adjustable hinge transforms from laptop to stand
- Intel Core i3-4030U 1.9GHz dual-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- 500GB hard drive
- Windows 8.1 operating system
- Bluetooth with 30? range
- Unleash your creativity with the Dual Mode design. The Flex 2 converts instantly from laptop mode to stand mode and back. Stand mode gives you easy access to the touch screen display, is supported at a comfortable viewing angle. And what s more, the screen opens a full 300 . Features a versatile HD 1366 x 768 LED backlight 15.6 touch screen display with 10 point multi touch support. LED backlighting gives you a thinner, more energy efficient screen. 6GB of memory runs your programs. 500GB hard drive holds your songs, photos and documents. Wireless N 802.11b g n provides high performance, cable free networking and is fully compatible with 802.11b g. Access your wireless devices to share files, surf the Web and exchange email. You also have a wired connection available. Features a 2 in 1 memory card for file transfers made fast and easy. Use the HDMI port to view videos and photos on your HDTV. HDMI cable is sold separately. USB 3.0 port enables ultra fast data transfers up to 10 times f
- Operating System: Windows 8.1
- Processor : Intel Core i3-4030U
- Processor Speed: 1.90 GHz
- Hard drive: 500GB
- RAM: 6GB
- Memory Type: DDR3 SDRAM
- Screen Size: 15.6 inches
- Max Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768
- USB Port: 1 USB 3.0 port , Two USB 2.0 ports
- Wireless connectivity: 802.11b/g/n; Bluetooth 4.0
- Display: LED-backlight touch-screen
- Optical drive: DVD
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.