Lenovo N22 11.6" Chromebook 1.6GHz 2GB 16GB Chrome OS (80SF0000US)
A savvy shopper from FL snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 1.6 GHz Intel Celeron N3050 Dual-Core
- 2GB of 1600 MHz LPDDR3 RAM
- 11.6" LCD Display
- HD 1366 x 768 Screen Resolution
- Integrated Intel HD Graphics
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.1
- 16GB of eMMC Flash Storage
- The 11.6" N22 Series 16GB Chromebook from Lenovo is designed for a Web-optimized experience and provides you with a balance of computing and mobility. Powered by a 1.6 GHz Intel Celeron N3050 dual-core processor and 2GB of LPDDR3 RAM, the N22 Chromebook can handle multitasking and everyday computing needs, such as checking emails, watching videos, and composing papers. If you need more processing power, the CPU can achieve a burst speed of 2.16 GHz. The N22 Chromebook has an 11.6? (1366 x 768) anti-reflective HD screen driven by integrated Intel HD Graphics. You can even output video using its HDMI port. For storing files and programs, it is equipped with 16GB of eMMC flash storage, a specification commonly seen on Chromebooks. When space runs low, you can attach additional storage options using its USB 3.0 port, USB 2.0 port, and microSD card slot. Connect to the Internet using 802.11ac Wi-Fi and additional peripherals using Bluetooth 4.1 wireless technology. It also has a built-in 1M
- Processor: Intel Celeron N3050 Dual-Core
- Base Clock Speed: 1.6 GHz
- Max Boost Speed: 2.16 GHz
- Memory: Installed - 2 GB
- Memory Type: 1600 MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM
- Graphics Card: Intel HD Graphics
- Panel Type: LCD
- Size: 11.6"
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Native Resolution: 1366 x 768
- Brightness: 220 cd/m2
- Storage Drive: Flash Storage; eMMC
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.