Lenovo ThinkPad 15.5" Laptop i7 2.4GHz 8GB 256GB Windows 7 (20E2001CUS)
A true treasure hunter from OR snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 2.4 GHz Intel Core i7-5500U Dual-Core Processor
- 8GB of 1600 MHz PC3-12800 DDR3L RAM
- 15.5" IPS Display
- 3K 2880 x 1620 Screen Resolution
- 256GB Opal2 SSD
- 4-in-1 SD & MMC Card Reader
- Built-in 720p Webcam, Mic, & Speakers
- The 15.5" LED-backlit display features In-plane switching (IPS) technology, as well as a 3K 2880 x 1620 screen resolution, a brightness of 350 cd/m2, and a widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio. The 3K display helps to provide greater clarity and increased detail as compared to a Full HD display or other lower resolution display. The dedicated NVIDIA Quadro K620M graphics card has 2GB of video memory and is designed to deliver a sharp, clear picture. You'll also be able to output video to an external display via the built-in mini-DisplayPort and VGA port. For connecting to the Internet, a Gigabit Ethernet port and 802.11ac Wi-Fi are included. For connecting external peripherals, such as storage or optical drives, users may take advantage of the 3 x USB 3.0 ports, one of which doubles as an always-on charging port for devices that are compatible with USB charging. Additional compatible peripherals, such as headsets, keyboards, and mice, may be connected using Bluetooth 4.0 technology. For long-t
- Processor: Intel Core i7-5500U Dual-Core
- Base Clock Speed: 2.4 GHz
- Max Boost Speed: 3.0 GHz
- L3 Cache: 4 MB
- Memory Slots: 2 x SO-DIMM 204-Pin
- Capacity: 32 GB
- Panel Type: IPS
- Size: 15.5"
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Native Resolution: 2880 x 1620
- Brightness: 350 cd/m2
- Storage Capacity: 256 GB
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.