Lenovo Thinkpad E460 14" Notepad i5 2.3GHz 500GB 4GB Win 10 (20ET0014US)
A clever deal seeker from AR snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5-6200U Dual-Core
- 4GB of 1600 MHz DDR3L RAM
- 14" LED-Backlit Display
- HD 1366 x 768 Screen Resolution
- Windows 7 Pro / Windows 10 Pro License
- It comes armed with a dual-core Intel Core i5-6200U processor and 4GB of DDR4 RAM so you can work on multiple applications at the same time without experiencing system slowdowns. This processor features an integrated Intel HD Graphics 520 chipset that delivers a 1366x768 resolution to the 14" display. To expand the on-screen workspace, the integrated GPU supports an optional external monitor through the notebook's HDMI port. For long-term storage, a single hard drive provides 500GB of digital capacity and spins at a rotational speed of 7200 rpm. Installed on this drive is the Windows 7 Professional (64-bit) operating system that is provided via Microsoft's downgrade rights.
- Brand: Lenovo
- Model: 20ET0014US
- Screen Size: 14 inches
- Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768 pixels
- Max Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768 pixels
- Processor: 2.3 GHz None
- RAM: 4 GB DDR3L SDRAM
- Memory Speed: 1600 MHz
- Hard Drive: 500 GB HDD
- Graphics Coprocessor: Intel Integrated Graphics
- Chipset Brand: Intel HD Graphics
- Card Description: Integrated
- Wireless Type: 802.11bgn
- Operating System: Windows 7 Professional
- Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 3
- Color: Black
- Processor Brand: Intel
- Processor Count: 2
- Computer Memory Type: DDR3 SDRAM
- Hard Drive Interface: Serial ATA-600
- Hard Drive Rotational Speed: 7200 RPM
- Optical Drive Type: None
- Audio-out Ports (#): 1
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion)
- Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.