Lenovo ThinkPad E560 15.6" Laptop i5 2.3GHz 4GB 500GB (20EV002FUS)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Lenovo ThinkPad E560 15.6" Laptop i5 2.3GHz 4GB 500GB (20EV002FUS) is rated out of 5 by 14.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Lardale from great Laptop with some upgrades Had Thinkpad E560 for little over a month. Add SDD drive and boot time is incredibly fast. Also, added another four gigs of ram for a total of eight. Had an issue with the space bar on the keyboard which would constantly double space when pressed. Contacted Lenovo and they sent my a new keyboard the next day. Installed it per the user manual and now works perfect. Customer service was great. Also, had a lag in video playback after update. I rolled back the update thru device manager which fixed the problem. All in all, a great laptop.
Date published: 2016-10-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Wolfy from Great except for one flaw... I absolutely love this laptop. I have had many various big-name brands before and overall, I love the layout of keyboard options on this model. I can chose to use the ThinkPoint or the touchpad depending on hand movement. Security is all the rage right now and the integrated bio scanner is perfect! Graphics... let me just say that I used a well known online PC gaming site to download a moderate-usage graphic game and it played just fine. The only issue I had was initial use and installment upgrade from Win 8 to Win 10. My two choices were to buy a CDR with Win 10 on it from Lenovo or, go buy a 64GB or bigger (suggested) thumb drive to download and upgrade to Win 10. Be advised that I tried to use a pocket HDD and 64GB SD card with reader and neither worked. Hours after starting the process, I figured a way to go through MS to get the update.
Date published: 2016-10-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by natsy97 from Great performance! I bought this laptop 2 months ago and it has been great. It's fast and makes multitasking very easy. It's a little heavier than I'm used to but not too heavy. The webcam quality is good for video conferencing. Overall, it's very hardy and seems very durable. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2016-11-02
Rated 1 out of 5 by KenW from Still broken I had to send the laptop back to lenovo as the USB ports would not detect my devices. I guess factory refurbished did not mean what I thought it meant. In addition the laptop came with an extra noisy hard drive and a different operating system than advertised. Not a great experience.
Date published: 2017-02-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by dagoose from Great Laptop! Love this laptop, very lite and boots up incredibly fast. With the SSD, it is so quiet you don't know it's running. You can hear the fan running but that's it! The laptop also runs cool with no heat buildup. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2017-02-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by Rick08 from Just a good business laptop, value for money I was surging for a business laptop. As a self employed professional I use it mainly for Word, Excel and PowerPoint (and of course Email and web surfing). Requirement were an Core I5 and windows 10 pro (better options for back up), also it should be form a reliable brand to be sure any spare parts and accessories which I want/need to buy in the future would be available. I have it for 1 month now and I am very satisfied. It solid build, has a very pleasant keyboard and is working smooth and silent (also because of the SSD). It is starting up quickly and the finger scan is a nice extra which works very well with windows 10 (max 2 scans for logging in). Important for me is also more complex Excel spreadsheets which are working smoothly. Only point of improvement could be the screen. In house is perfect, but outside (on max brightness) video`s and pictures are not clear (text is no problem). I have bought it for just under CHF 600 which to my opinion is good value for money for such a solid build laptop with good decent specs (i5, 190GB SSD, 8GB RAM, full HD screen)
Date published: 2016-10-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Developer1 from Business Powerhouse This machine has performed solidly for everything I've demanded of it. I need to be connected to several clients at once while running a multitude of applications. It's the right tool to get the job done.
Date published: 2016-10-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by stoubr31 from Quick, simple to use and responsive Purchased approximately 2 months ago to replace another unit. Very responsive, fast loading, attractive piece of equipment and reasonably priced. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2016-10-29
- Product Line
- Operating System
- Windows 10
- Screen Size
- Processor Type
- Intel Core i5-6200U
- Processor Speed
- Graphics Processing Type
- Integrated/On-Board Graphics
- Hard Drive Capacity
- Operating System Edition
- Not Applicable
- Give your small business a unique style with the compelling facade and features of these business laptops. They're built for security and productivity, with a look that makes business personal again. The black 15.6" ThinkPad E560 Notebook from Lenovo is designed for small business, enterprise, and education users. It is well suited for web browsing, email, document creation, and multimedia playback. The system is powered by a 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5-6200U Dual-Core processor, allowing you to run multiple applications simultaneously. If you need more power, the processor can achieve speeds of up to 2.8 GHz, and the system's 4GB of 1600 MHz DDR3L RAM allows the computer to quickly access frequently-used files and programs. The current memory configuration is 1 x 4GB 204-pin SO-DIMM module, with one empty socket available, allowing for a total of 16GB (2 x 8GB) of RAM.
- Product Type: Notebook
- Processor Core: Dual-core (2 Core)
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Hard Drive Capacity: 500 GB
- Touchscreen: No
- Processor Manufacturer: Intel
- Graphics Controller Manufacturer: Intel
- Graphics Controller Model: HD Graphics 520
- Wireless LAN: Yes
- Optical Drive Type: DVD-Writer
- Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared
- Maximum Battery Run Time: 9 Hour
- HDMI: Yes
- Product Family: ThinkPad E560
- Operating System Architecture: 64-bit
- Total Number of USB Ports: 3
- Front Camera/Webcam: Yes
- Operating System Platform: Windows
- Processor Model: i5-6200U
- Color: Graphite Black
- Operating System: Windows 7 Professional,Windows 7 Professional Upgradable to Windows 10 Pro
- Brand Name: Lenovo
- Processor Speed: 2.30 GHz
- Processor Type: Core i5
- Screen Size: 15.6"
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Number of Cells: 6-cell
- Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768
- Standard Memory: 4 GB
- Weight (Approximate): 5.40 lb
- Environmental Certification: ENERGY STAR,RoHS,EPEAT Gold
- Graphics Memory Technology: DDR3L SDRAM
- Display Screen Type: LCD
- Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11ac
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Network (RJ-45): Yes
- Near Field Communication: No
- Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 3
- Height: 1.1"
- Width: 14.8"
- Depth: 10"
- Memory Technology: DDR3L SDRAM
- Product Series: E560
- Manufacturer: Lenovo Group Limited
- Product Model: 20EV002FUS
- Product Name: ThinkPad E560 20EV002FUS Notebook
- Product Line: ThinkPad
- Manufacturer Part Number: 20EV002FUS
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.lenovo.com/us/en/
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium Ion (Li-Ion)
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.