Lenovo ThinkPad Edge 15.6" Laptop i5 2.2GHz 4GB 500GB Windows 7 (20DF0030US)
A savvy shopper from NY snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Product Line
- Not Applicable
- Operating System
- Windows 7
- Screen Size
- Processor Type
- Processor Speed
- Graphics Processing Type
- Integrated/On-Board Graphics
- Hard Drive Capacity
- Operating System Edition
- ThinkPad E550
- Intel Core i5-5200U Dual-Core 2.2 GHz (3 MB Cache) with 2.7 GHz Max Turbo
- 15.6-Inch HD (1366x768) anti-glare Screen, Intel HD Graphics 5500
- 4GB (16GB Max) DDR3L-1600 SDRAM, 500GB 7200rpm SATA 6.0Gb/s Hard Drive, DVD-Writer
- Intel Wireless-AC 3160, 1x1, Wi-Fi + Bluetooth combo adapter, Gigabit Ethernet
- Windows 7 Professional 64-bit pre-installed (Upgradeable to Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit)
- Lenovo ThinkPad Edge 15.6" Laptop 2.2GHz 4GB 500GB Windows 7 - Black. Great performance in a slim, light notebook that's ready for work. ThinkPad E550 notebook has remarkable performance, exceptional mobility and outstanding features for business. This computer is perfect for students, those who work at home or out of the office, as well as basic computing needs. In addition to that, with an LED backlit display, you will have a clearer and crisper picture than ever before. To convince you even more that the Lenovo ThinkPad E550 Laptop exactly what you are looking for, the next few features to be discussed surely will.
- Screen Size: 15.6 inches
- Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768 pixels
- Processor:2.2 GHz Core i5-5200U
- RAM:4 GB DDR3L SDRAM
- Memory Speed:1600 MHz
- Hard Drive:500 GB Serial ATA-600
- Wireless Type:802.11bgn
- Average Battery Life (in hours):9 hours
- Hardware Platform:PC
- Operating System:Windows 7
- Hard Drive Interface:Serial ATA
- Hard Drive Rotational Speed:7200 RPM
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.