Lenovo ThinkPad X250 12.5" Laptop i5 8GB 500GB Windows 8 (20CMCTO1WW)
A true treasure hunter from NY snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 2.20GHz Intel Core i5-5200U Processor
- 12.5" Full HD (1920x1080) IPS Display 360nit, Multi-Touch, WWAN
- 8GB (2 x 4 GB) PC3-12800 DDR3L SDRAM 1600MHz SODIMM Memory / Front and Rear 3 cell Li-Polymer batteries
- 500GB Hard Drive / Backlit Keyboard / Intel HD Graphics 5500
- Windows 8.1 Professional Operating System
- Lenovo ThinkPad X250 12.5" Laptop i5 8GB 500GB Windows 8 (20CMCTO1WW). Weighing in at less than 3 lbs and measuring 0.8" at its thickest point, the X250 is ultraportable _ without sacrificing anything in terms of ports, connectivity, or durability. Full-sized and spill-resistant, the legendary ThinkPad ergonomic keyboard is renowned for its full array of keys, excellent feel, and TrackPoint pointing device. And it's optimized for Windows 8 and later versions with convenient multimedia buttons, LED status indicators, Function-lock capability, and immediate access to view apps. Plus, the next-generation clickpad is large and includes buttons, meeting the needs of all users. The backlight makes working in dark environments effortless. Intel vPro - Makes enterprise-level manageability even more convenient and cost-saving. Manage, protect, repair, or locate your deployed laptops from anywhere in the world. In-Plane Switching (IPS) LCD displays with high brightness. IPS technology allows for
- Screen Size: 12.5 inches
- Screen Resolution: 1920x1080
- Processor: Intel Core i5-5200U
- RAM: 8 GB SDRAM DDR3
- Hard Drive: 500GB
- Hardware Platform: PC
- Operating System: Windows 8;
- Processor Brand: Intel
- Computer Memory Type: DDR3 SDRAM
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.