Lenovo Yoga 3 14" Touch Laptop i5 2.20GHz 8GB 256GB Windows 8 (80JH000WUS)
A true treasure hunter from FL snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 5th Gen Intel CoreTM i5-5200U processor
- 8GB DDR3L memory
- 256GB solid state drive
- 14" LED-backlit LCD high-definition 10-point multitouch display
- 3.52 LB 360 angle, bluetooth
- The Yoga Laptop is powered by the supreme 2.4 GHz 5th Gen Intel Core i7 5500U processor, which offers a superfast performance. Not just that, then there is the Turbo Boost which can stretch the processor's 2.4 GHz clock speed up to 3 Ghz to make your Laptop go blazingly fast. To keep the multi-tasking experience smooth, the Yoga notebook features an 8 GB DDR3L RAM. When it comes to storage, there is a 256 GB SATA SSD hard drive and the built-in Windows 8.1 operating system lets you multitask seamlessly. You can also upgrade to Windows 10 and benefit from several advanced features. Enjoy styling the tile-wall with your preferred images, apps, websites, MS-Office docs and more. Further, Lenovo Yoga 3 Laptop allows 4 hours of average power back-up so that your work and play go nonstop.
- Brand Name: Lenovo
- Series: Yoga 3
- Item model number: 80JH000WUS
- Operating System: Windows 8
- Item Weight: 5 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 19.1 x 11.6 x 3.1 inches
- Processor Brand: Intel
- Screen Size: 14 inches
- Processor: 2.2 GHz Core i5-5200U
- RAM: 8 GB DDR3 SDRAM
- Hard Drive: 256 GB flash_memory_solid_state
- Graphics Coprocessor: Intel Integrated Graphics
- Card integrated
- Wireless Type: 802.11 A/C
- Notebook Display Technology: FHD IPS MULTI-TOUCH
- Hard Disk Technology: Solid State Drive
- Speaker Built-In Speaker
- Graphics Coprocessor: Nvidia GeForce
- Graphics Card Nvidia GeForce Graphics
- Graphics Card Ram Size: 2
- Average Battery Life (in hours): 4
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.