Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro 13.3" Laptop 1.2GHz 8GB 256GB Windows 8.1 (80HE00F5US)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro 13.3" Laptop 1.2GHz 8GB 256GB Windows 8.1 (80HE00F5US) is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 2 out of 5 by DrMad from Screen has ghost problems! For the considerable cost of this I expected no problems I was mistaken. The screen throws tantrums regularly. Probably every other day the screen gets "touched." I'm not one to normally complain but it happens as frequently as every 15 seconds. I couldn't even watch a show because it kept pausing and opening up windows that were pinned to the task bar. After I shut it down it is fine. But the next day I have to do it again. It is very disturbing and makes me upset knowing I can't trust it for use during an office presentation. Everything else works great. But this is a significant problems. I looked into it and it has been a problem since early 2014 and Lenovo hasn't responded with more than "we are looking into it." For the price I could have gotten a pc and tablet and been fine... very disappointed.
Date published: 2015-10-23
Rated 2 out of 5 by lindros2 from Get a Yoga 2 Pro Having owned both a Yoga 2 Pro and Yoga 3 Pro, the 3 is severely flawed. First, the good news. The trackpad, keyboard surround, and screen are all solid. It's lightweight, easy to tote around (feels even lighter than an iPad when you're walking with it), and has some fantastic 2-in-1 functionality (laptop, tablet, tent, and stand/presentation modes). But the processor is absolutely terrible. While the Yoga 2 Pro (i7) gets a little warm, and the Yoga 3 stays cool, I'm not certain anything is actually happening. This pseudo-5th generation CPU was a mistake. "It might be slow, but the battery life is mediocre" is a double-sided joke to describe it. In summary, wait for the Yoga 4 or get something else which didn't fall into the trap of the 5Y7x processor...
Date published: 2015-08-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by BillyBob3333 from Nice 2-in-1 laptop when doing light to medium task Quality laptop, my only issue with it is that it gets much hotter than my old Lenovo Helix, while doing some heavy processing tasks. The Helix did the same tasks without breaking a sweat. Laptop works well when doing light tasks, pushing it hard brings it to overheating and lower battery life to about three hours. Sigh...
Date published: 2015-05-15
Rated 1 out of 5 by mberk007 from Great Design Poor Quality Product The track pad is worse than average but the touch screen works well. I should add that the high resolution screen is very nice for viewing photos. The problem with the screen is that it freezes every now and then and the only solution is to restart the computer. The processor is slow when surfing the web, but it is adequate for MS Office, Excel etc. The battery life is much worse than the advertised 9 hours. I average 4.5 hours surfing the web. Finally, the power block plugs directly into the outlet which is fine at home and at work, but in a car, at the airport or on a plain, it will regularly fall out of the poor sockets. In hind sight, I should have waited for the new crop of notebooks which come with i7 processors and better touch-pads.
Date published: 2015-11-25
- Product Line
- Not Applicable
- Operating System
- Windows 8
- Screen Size
- Processor Type
- Core M
- Processor Speed
- Graphics Processing Type
- Integrated/On-Board Graphics
- Hard Drive Capacity
- Operating System Edition
- Not Applicable
- Built-in high-speed wireless LAN (802.11ac) Bluetooth 4.0 interface Weighs only 2.7 lbs. and measures just 0.5" thin
- 256GB solid state drive Intel
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit operating system preinstalled With Amazon Kindle Metro, Evernote Metro, Yoga Chef and more. Includes trial of Microsoft Office 2013.
- Multiformat media reader 2 USB 3.0 ports and 1 USB 2.0 port, Intel? Core? M-5Y70 processor 8GB DDR3L memory 13.3" high-definition widescreen 10-point multitouch display, Built-in high-speed wireless LAN (802.11ac) Bluetooth 4.0 interface Weighs only 2.7 lbs. and measures just 0.5" thin, Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit operating system preinstalled With Amazon Kindle Metro, Evernote Metro, Yoga Chef and more. Includes trial of Microsoft Office 2013, 256GB solid state drive Intel? HD Graphics 5300 Built-in high-definition webcam Dragon voice assistant capability
- Screen Size: 13.3"
- RAM: 8GB DDR3 SDRAM
- Hard Drive: 256 GB flash_memory_solid_state
- Wireless Type: 802.11 A/C
- Operating System: Windows 8.1
- Computer Memory Type: DDR3 SDRAM
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.