Lenovo Yoga 900 13.3" Laptop i7 2.5 GHz 16GB 512GB Windows10 (80MK002JUS)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Lenovo Yoga 900 13.3" Laptop i7 2.5 GHz 16GB 512GB Windows10 (80MK002JUS) is rated out of 5 by 885.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Matt03 from Apparent Hardware Problems I've had issues with the screen blacking out, requiring the computer to be manually reset with the external power button. Recently, I had a huge professional set back when a project was delayed when the computer would randomly connect and disconnect from an out-of-home wifi (a secure personal friends network). When trouble shooting, I would find that the Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC was disabled due to a hardware related issue. That was the strangest part. It wasn't that it couldn't connect to a particular wifi, it was that the machine no longer had a wifi function at all. This made no sense, and corrected itself when back to my home network.
Date published: 2016-03-14
Rated 1 out of 5 by Marco71 from FRAGILE SCREEN, cheap keyboard, scratched surface I bought this laptop a few months ago and was quite happy at first. Then I found out the keyboard doesn't work properly. I'm typing quite fast and letters are often repeated despite setting are on the lowest level. Well, I trying to type slowwer (which as you can see doesn't help much). Then I have noticed the surface is super easy to scratch. Well I could live with that too but then when opening the screen from the left hand side the screen just cracked. You can google "Lenovo Yoga cracked screen", this was a problem in other yoga series too. Standard guarantee is of course not covering cracked screen so I have to live with this too. All I can do now is to warn others.
Date published: 2016-10-12
Rated 3 out of 5 by arkitekt from Great Laptop Disappointing for traveling I bought this laptop about 2 months ago and Its a great laptop. I love the portability of it and the ease of use with windows. I feel as if I have a lot to learn about the OS, but the more I learn the better. This laptop could easily be a 5 star laptop, but the power pack is hands down the worse power pack I've ever owned. It covers up both outlets when plugged into a standard power outlet. I also take it to meetings for work and it will not fit in conference room tables. Plus, imagine having to travel and being that jerk that takes up 2 plugs because of a poorly designed power pack. I really think Lenovo should send new power packs that avoid this issue.
Date published: 2016-05-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by tvoss98 from Excellent Computer - What's with the power cord? I've had the computer for almost a month, and am still getting comfortable with it. It's lightweight, fast, comfortable to use and looks nice too... but what's with this power cord? So the power cord is a custom cable that works via the USB port... but because the cable has a couple of extra pins, you can't use any other USB cable, or power adapter, and I've been trying to find a way to plug it in to my 12v DC in my vehicle, forget about it... it doesn't exist. Help me out here Lenovo, make a 12v adapter, or even better, make a converter that will allow use with a standard USB.
Date published: 2015-12-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by mhollenbeck from Great machine, but needs a little polish I've enjoyed the computer very much, but there are a couple things that need to be worked out. 1. I had read about the display driver crashing repeatedly, but decided to roll the dice. It's real, it's annoying and it's a black eye to an otherwise great computer. There really isn't any excuse for something this obvious to be occurring direct from the manufacturer. Even updating the display driver hasn't resolved the issue. 2. The outlet plug is obnoxiously large. You can't plug anything else into the outlet when the computer is plugged in. With those 2 caveats, I think it's a great computer.
Date published: 2015-12-05
Rated 2 out of 5 by MMarkT from Great performance, only when it works! This is a hot machine - good graphic and CPU performance. However I exchanged the first unit 3 days after purchasing because of an intermittent network card. Thankfully the retailer was very cooperative in that exchange, but it still cost me 2 full days of wasted implementation (settings, software loads, etc.). Now on unit number 2, after working a few days, the audio has decided to intermittently stop transmission via the USB-C port. If this doesn't have a quick and reliable resolution, this will be my last Lenovo ever! When I pay ~$1300 for a PC, I just expect stuff to work, reliably. That was always my experience with other major brand machines in the past.
Date published: 2016-03-20
Rated 1 out of 5 by Lorien from Bad wifi connectivity, cracked screen, wonky keybo I got this yoga as a replacement for my Yoga 13 (which I loved). The keyboard's bezel is really uncomfortable, and the keys are either too sensitive or not sensitive enough. For example, press the D and nothing happens or press the D and you get a DDDDDDD. The wifi seems to be really inconsistent, and there have been many times I've been unable to connect even though full wifi is available. Just yesterday I took my lap top out of the sleeve and the bottom corner was bent and the top corner of the screen was cracked. It's a mystery. It was in my bag the whole time, in a sleeve. Finally, the plug? Really? Who thought that was a good idea?
Date published: 2016-10-19
Rated 3 out of 5 by BigMike from Thin, light, but so-so Nice build quality, thin, light, fast (when it works). Everything worked great out of the box. Within 2 weeks, the laptop repeatedly lost connection with my wireless router. I thought it was my router, until I tested it with a MacBook Pro. My MacBook was surfing the web just fine, the Lenovo kept giving me the "you're not connected to the internet" message. Then the video driver kept crashing then recovering on its own. The screen is super sharp, but the colors are poor and the black is so faded it almost looks gray. This laptop is not worth the money.
Date published: 2015-12-29
- From its innovative 360-degree watchband hinge to its eye-popping color options, the supercharged Lenovo Yoga 900 is anything but ordinary. This super-flexible 2 in 1 bends, flips, and folds into four different modes, and comes preloaded with 6th Gen Intel processing power and the customizable features of Windows 10. Combine that with improved battery life and you have a PC that?s ready for anything.
- This PC makes a great laptop, but that's just the tip of its flexibility. Fold it into a stand for a movie. Flip to a tent for games. Or lay it flat like a tablet.
- With razor-sharp resolution of 3200 x 1800, images, movies, and games jump off the QHD+ screen with detailed realism and lifelike precision.
- Made with 813 pieces of aluminum and steel, the durable watchband hinge won't wobble no matter how heavy-handed you get with the display.
- The Yoga 900 features a re-engineered fan and specially designed vents in the hinge to keep everything cool, quiet, and dust-resistant.
- 13.3" touch screen display; delivers more than you anticipate
- Intel Cor i7-6500U ; highly capable processor
- Get your hold on the best of PC experience with the Lenovo Yoga 900 13.3" 2 in 1 Laptop!. Now you can play your favorite games, watch your favorite movies and use it as personal learner's PC with this single laptop. The 13.3" touch screen display delivers more than you anticipate. It boasts of the powerful Intel? Core? i7-6500U clocked at 2.5GHz making it capable of running for long periods. A 16GB DDR3L memory makes your rapid programs and files access possible. The 512GB SSD ensures that you never encounter the issue of low storage space for all your multimedia files and programs installations. Its Intel HD Graphics assures you that all your favorite visual programs can be run smoothly and efficiently with no additional settings.
- Intel Core i7 (6th Gen) 6500U / 2.5 GHz: Max Turbo Speed
- Max Turbo Speed: 3.1 GHz
- 3.1 GHz: Number of Cores
- Number of Cores: Dual-Core
- Dual-Core: Cache
- Cache: 4 MB
- 4 MB: 64-bit Computing
- 64-bit Computing: Yes
- Yes: Features
- Features: Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, integrated memory controller
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, integrated memory controller: Memory Speed
- Memory Speed: 1600 MHz
- Yoga 900
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.