Samsung 11.6" Chromebook 3 4GB 16GB Chrome OS (XE500C13-K02US)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Samsung 11.6" Chromebook 3 4GB 16GB Chrome OS (XE500C13-K02US) is rated out of 5 by 70.
Rated 4 out of 5 by hollykay from Best of the Inexpensive Laptops! Considering the cost of this laptop, it really does everything I need. The only downside I've experienced is it getting laggy if you have too many tabs open, but it isn't too noticeable. If you can get behind the concept of a chromebook, this one is a great machine. I wanted something to part-time use for work (ordering, spreadsheet , ect) and partly use for free writing, and have had no issues with either. The screen size being small isn't the best for entertainment, but really isn't all bad. Battery life is pretty excellent, can stream movies or tv for 6-8 hours or more with no trouble, though the speakers aren't super loud. Still, I'm happy!
Date published: 2016-06-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by BanannaM from Great Computer for My Needs I was hesitant about buying a Chromebook because I wasn't sure if the size and features would suit my needs, but my daughter (who has a Samsung Chromebook and loves it) convinced me to give it a try. It has only been a few days so far, but it has been great! It is so lightweight and portable, boots up super-quickly, and has everything I need for surfing the web, checking email, and working on documents and spreadsheets via Google Drive. The keyboard and touchpad are different than what I'm used to (I'm usually on a desktop), but I'm getting used to both. Overall a great small computer that I would recommend and buy again!
Date published: 2016-10-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by RCSwain from Best computer I have owned! I build computers, the Windows kind, and so a I a fairly deep knowledge of these things. Anytime I want to do something on a computer I pick up my Samsung Chromebook 3. It is light, portable, never gets hot, absolutely quiet, great keyboard and trackpad, descent sound, beautiful screen, never has a virus problem. In essence it just works. It is worry free. It is not for heavy duty movie editing or photo manipulating with Adobe, but for the bulk of the things you will use a computer for on an everyday basis it is fantastic. This is my 2nd Samsung Chromebook. I loved my last one, so I bought another!
Date published: 2016-11-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by godstirm23 from Excellent choice This is the third Chromebook I have had. These were so popular with my grandchildren (and inexpensive enough) that I have given the previous two to them. All Chromebooks run the same software so that is not important. The Samsung models are very, very durable and with kids (even teens), this is important. All of the various connections are there, the memory is expandable,i I even attach a portable hard drive. I no longer even have a Windows machine and have not lost the ability to do anything. I recommend the SSI G models if you have kids or travel. These things take a beating and never fail. Also, I recommend getting the 4 gigs of ram. (I had it on a previous model and opted for only 2 this time - it doesn't make a big difference but it is slightly slower. Excellent machine.
Date published: 2016-07-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Philbaker82 from This product is amazing This product is fantastic. Great price and easy to use.
Date published: 2016-11-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Fits What I Need a Portable Laptop For Second Chromebook I have owned -- had the original Samsung Chromebook when they came out. It is still working with a family member. It was fine but as Chrome OS got more functions I needed a faster processor and more RAM. Also it had a full size SD slot which meant you really couldn't use it as semi-permanent file storage. The micro-SD slot in the Chromebook 3 is a big plus for me, since even though I do most of my work in the cloud, I do have extensive local storage needs and the 64 GB card I installed does the job for me -- actually a bit overkill, but I had it in the drawer. The Chromebook 3 does everything I need except my website development chores, which I still use a Windows-based program for. I expect to move all that over to browser-based app in the near future, now that those have improved so much. The big plus features of the Samsung Chromebook 3 are 1) lightweight; 2) great battery life; 3) better screen than other low priced Chromebooks or "cloud-books"; 4) Way better keyboard. It is so-o-o-o portable!
Date published: 2016-11-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by AP1279 from Perfect for what I needed I travel a lot and needed a compact laptop to use for streaming media. This is perfect. It boots quickly, streams smoothly, and doesn't have a problem processing anything I have done yet. Great product at a really reasonable price.
Date published: 2016-09-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by BronxBoy from I love samsung This thing is awesome!! Great design, super fast performance speed, light weigh, and highly affordable.
Date published: 2016-05-11
- Product Line
- Operating System
- Chrome OS
- Screen Size
- Processor Type
- Intel Celeron
- Processor Speed
- Graphics Processing Type
- Integrated/On-Board Graphics
- Hard Drive Capacity
- Operating System Edition
- Not Applicable
- Storage Type
- SSD (Solid State Drive)
- Celeron N3050 1.6 GHz
- 4 GB RAM
- 16 GB eMMC Solid State Drive
- 11.6-Inch Screen
- Google Chrome
- Built-in security features ensure you're protected from viruses and malware. No setup or long load times-simply log in with a Google account, and you're in. Navigate your world with Chrome OS. Get the best of Google, Gmail, Maps, Docs and Pics, and back everything up safely in the cloud. And since your Chromebook gets free updates automatically, it will only get better. Built-in security features ensure you're protected from viruses and malware. No setup or long load times-simply log in with a Google account, and you're in. Navigate your world with Chrome OS. Get the best of Google, Gmail, Maps, Docs and Pics, and back everything up safely in the cloud. And since your Chromebook gets free updates automatically, it will only get better. A battery that gets up to 11 hours on a single charge1 means you can view the news over coffee in the morning, check emails at lunch then surf social media after dinner, all without having to recharge. Plus it's made for the long run, since it continues to retain most of its capacity even after 3 years' use.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.