ThinkPad X1 Carbon 14" Laptop i5 2.30GHz 4GB 256GB Windows 10 (20BSCTO1WW)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Starting at just 2.877 lbs, the new X1 Carbon is the lightest 14in Ultrabook on the planet.
- The new X1 Carbon now features Samsung PCIe SSD options for the best storage experience.
- The new X1 Carbon delivers up to 10.9 hours of battery life on a single charge.
- PROC: 1x Intel Core i5-5300U = 2.30GHz , MEM: 2x 4GB_1600-Mhz , HD: 1x 256GB , VID: Intel Broadwell-U Integrated Graphics, RAID: Wildcat Point-LP SATA Controller [AHCI Mode] , MODEL: 20BSCTO1WW, FORM: Notebook Starting at just 2.877 lbs, the new X1 Carbon is the lightest 14in Ultrabook on the planet. And at just 0.70in thin, it's the thinnest ThinkPad ever. The new X1 Carbon now features Samsung PCIe SSD options for the best storage experience. The new X1 Carbon delivers up to 10.9 hours of battery life on a single charge. And if you do run low, don't fret: with RapidCharge technology you get 80% battery restored in just under an hour. Constructed with satellite-grade carbon fiber, the new X1 Carbon is the toughest ThinkPad ever made. In fact, we perform nearly a dozen separate military-grade specification tests-all under extreme conditions with dust, vibration, heat, cold, altitude, water, humidity, solar radiation, and fungus-so you can laugh in the face of spills, drops, heat exposu
- 1x Intel Core i5-5300U = 2.30GHz
- MEM: 2x 4GB_1600-Mhz
- HD: 1x 256GB
- VID: Intel Broadwell-U Integrated Graphics
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.