ThinkPad X1 Carbon 14" Laptop i7 2.50GHz 8GB 512GB Windows 10 (20FBCTO1WW)
A savvy shopper from OR snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Product Line
- Operating System
- Windows 10
- Processor Speed
- Hard Drive Capacity
- Starting at just 2.6 lbs, the new X1 Carbon is the lightest 14-inch business Ultrabook on the planet. And at just 0.65 inch thin, it's extremely portable
- The new X1 Carbon features a Windows 10 Pro operating system and a 6th generation Intel CPU_that means lots of manageability features and enhanced security. And of course the X1 Carbon is Skype for Business-certified and includes an HD webcam.
- Because your data is critical, we_ve enhanced security to keep you safer than ever. The X1 Carbon includes the Touch Sensor Fingerprint Reader, which is more reliable and accurate than typical swipe readers. Plus, this Ultrabook includes Trusted Platform Module (TPM), which is a specialized chip designed to secure hardware.
- Ultrathin. Ultralight. Ultratough. For the average Ultrabook_ these attributes may sound like a contradiction. But the new X1 Carbon is far above average. It features a carbon-fiber reinforced chassis and passes durability tests in extreme environments. Plus, it delivers more than all-day battery life, includes faster, more powerful storage performance, and has innovative docking options available, including wireless.
- 14" Full HD IPS (1920x1080) Anti-Glare, Non-Touch Display
- HD: 1x 512GB
- Intel Core i7-6500U = 2.50GHz
- MEM: 2x 4GB_1867-Mhz
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.