Toshiba 13.3" Chromebook 1.4GHz 2GB 16GB Chrome OS (CB35-A3120)
A true treasure hunter from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Product Line
- Operating System
- Chrome OS
- Screen Size
- Processor Type
- Intel Celeron
- Processor Speed
- 1.40 GHz
- Graphics Processing Type
- Integrated/On-Board Graphics
- 2 GB
- Hard Drive Capacity
- Operating System Edition
- Not Applicable
- Lightweight and Fast
- Google Chrome OS
- HD Webcam and Microphone
- Intel Celeron 2955U 1.4 GHz Processor
- 2 GB DDR3 RAM
- 16 GB Solid-State Drive
- 13.3-Inch Screen, Intel HD Graphics
- The Toshiba Chromebook has a 13.3" TruBrite LED-backlit display. The screen has a 16:9 aspect ratio and a 1366 x 768 native resolution, which is powered by integrated Intel HD Graphics. Its resolution can support native 720p HD video playback without upscaling. The display also has a glossy finish for vibrant color. There's also an HDMI port so you'll be able to output video to a larger external display, such as an HDTV. The system is powered by a dual-core 1.4 GHz Intel Celeron 2955U processor. It also has 2GB of 1600 MHz DDR3L RAM, a 16GB solid state drive, two free years of 100GB storage space on Google Drive, a multi-format Secure Digital media card reader (an adapter may be required for some card formats), 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, an integrated webcam and microphone. There are also built-in stereo speakers. Google Chrome OS is a Linux-based operating system designed by Google to work exclusively with web applications. The Toshiba Chromebook combines the aspects of a pur
- Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768
- Processor: 1.4 GHz Celeron 2955U
- RAM: 2 GB DDR3
- Memory Speed: 1600 MHz
- Hard Drive: 16 GB flash_memory_solid_state
- Wireless Type: 802.11bgn
- Operating System: Chrome
- Hardware Platform: Linux
- Hard Drive Interface: Solid State
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.