Toshiba 13.3" Chromebook 1.4GHz 2GB 16GB Chrome OS (CB35-A3120)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Toshiba 13.3" Chromebook 1.4GHz 2GB 16GB Chrome OS (CB35-A3120) is rated out of 5 by 35.
Rated 5 out of 5 by FloridaLizzie from Great concept and execution I've been a desktop Mac user for decades, but just wanted an extra device to use around the house for email and internet. The Chromebook is so quick and simple, and I love the feature "Ok Google." It's bigger and louder than a smartphone, I haven't had a minute's trouble with it, and the price was great. For years my 84 year-old dad has said he'd like to try a computer. This is the first one I feel he could enjoy. I haven't been using Google documents or loading photos onto it, so I can't say it will take the place of my desktop. But it's perfect for accessing internet videos, articles and email quickly at a nice size and at a great price.
Date published: 2014-09-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Fed Up with Windows from Microsoft Watch Your Back! I was curious - but wary - of buying a Chromebook and cutting the cord with Windows, but this gem from Toshiba has made me into a true Chromebook believer forever! With cloud printers and scanners readily available, there is almost nothing that I can't do with my Chromebook. The one exception for me right now is Quicken, and while there are web-based equivalents, I cannot import my 15 years of historical transactions into them. Also, I am having some minor Bluetooth connectivity issues, but other than that, this Toshiba Chromebook scores a 98 out of 100 for me. It's truly my best and smartest technology purchase in many years ... all for less than half the price of a Windows laptop that wouldn't have made me nearly as happy!
Date published: 2014-04-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by tradite from This is my favorite laptop When you figure the price and all I can do with this thing, it really is my favorite go to computer in my house. The screen has a bright, vivid picture and this thing is fast! When you open this thing you are instantaneously surfing. Now this laptop uses the Chrome/linux operating system and is pretty much just a browser. Still there is nothing I can't do with this thing that I can do with my other computers. I use Google docs and spreed sheets, I play my MP3's with my cloud player. Google gives you 100 GB of free cloud space which is a lot! I recommend Chromebooks to everyone because they are the future in computing. These things are even virus resistant . I suggest that Toshiba make other models with even bigger screens. I also use the handy HDMI output to streem movies from my laptop to my big screen TV.
Date published: 2014-03-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Robert from Excellent Chromebook If you understand the limitations of Chrome OS, and it fits your needs, then the Toshiba 13" Chromebook is an excellent choice. The body is stylish, it's aluminum looking chassis reminding one of a Mac Book. The dimpled body gives one a nice grip for this lightweight Chromebook. The 13" display gives you enough viewing area without feeling cramped. Also, the trackpad is responsive. Chrome OS boots in seconds and is ready to go immediately from sleep state when one lifts the lid. The battery life is excellent allowing you to email, browse the web, have video chats with Google Hangouts, create documents with Google Docs, upload photos to Google Photos, and create lists and notes with Google Keep for a full day of work on a single charge. If you have an Android phone, then all of these things automatically synchronize between the Chromebook and your phone.
Date published: 2014-04-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bob from My 2nd & Best ChromeBook Yet! My 2nd ChromeBook to date and this model is far faster and nicer than my Samsung ARM model by far! My new ChromeBook is solid and the performance is fast. One of the best laptops I have owned in 15 years of buying many! Everything works well and I would recommend this laptop to anyone despite it having a TrueBright glossy screen that's not too bad in use with great contrast.
Date published: 2014-11-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Miki Popo Age 81 Retired Writer Technician from The Better Chrome book previously had an early Samsung C.B. Had teething problems and support not prepared. Toshiba doing its usual good job Have had several Toshiba lapTops all good. Market needs to produce a portable Cloud ready Printer like a Canon Pixma iP100 but cloud ready. Badly needed for mobile people. This machine could use a little more memory but I appreciate that costs!
Date published: 2014-05-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mr. Husband from Better than Windows by far Chromebook is quite versatile and adequite for all my uses on a daily basis and this Toshiba CB35 is the very best offering in every aspect available from any manufacturer. Boy, there is no other laptop of any kind that comes even close to the speed of this. Unless you need to run Autocad or do massive photo editing, it will amaze you how much you really don't need a hard drive or on-board storage. The size of the 13.3 screen is perfect and bright. Battery life is better than 8 hours and recharges fast.The keyboard is quiet and nice touch, the only thing better would be a back-lit keyboard with a button to turn it on & off. Speakers are plenty loud but I use Bluetooth speakers and headphones. I can't imagine ever going back to a Windows laptop, Google's Chromebook will be the OS of the future, and we have a great example of the first version right here in our hands to use and covet. Good job Toshiba and Google, you have won me over.
Date published: 2014-06-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by MidOhio from most convenient laptop after researching other notepads and laptops for travel we decided this had THE BEST best battery option and since I don't like touchscreens, the keyboards and mouse pad were a plus. The battery last approx 9 hours which is good for a long flight and it takes only a couple of hours to recharge to full capacity. Screen is great
Date published: 2014-07-12
- Product Line
- Operating System
- Chrome OS
- Screen Size
- Processor Type
- Intel Celeron
- Processor Speed
- 1.40 GHz
- Graphics Processing Type
- Integrated/On-Board Graphics
- 2 GB
- Hard Drive Capacity
- Operating System Edition
- Not Applicable
- 1.4 GHz Intel Celeron 2955U Dual-Core
- 2GB of 1600 MHz DDR3L RAM
- 16GB Solid State Drive
- Integrated Intel HD Graphics
- 13.3" TruBrite LED-Backlit Display
- 1366 x 768 Native Resolution
- 5-in-1 Media Card Reader
- The CB35-A3120 13.3" Chromebook Computer from Toshiba is designed for a Web-optimized experience. With a minimalist sunray silver finish and a more user-friendly interface than traditional notebook computers, the Toshiba Chromebook features a unique computing experience enhanced by the Internet. The Toshiba Chromebook has a 13.3" TruBrite LED-backlit display. The screen has a 16:9 aspect ratio and a 1366 x 768 native resolution, which is powered by integrated Intel HD Graphics. Its resolution can support native 720p HD video playback without upscaling. The display also has a glossy finish for vibrant color. There's also an HDMI port so you'll be able to output video to a larger external display, such as an HDTV. The system is powered by a dual-core 1.4 GHz Intel Celeron 2955U processor. It also has 2GB of 1600 MHz DDR3L RAM, a 16GB solid state drive, two free years of 100GB storage space on Google Drive, a multi-format Secure Digital media card reader (an adapter may be required for so
- Screen Size: 13.3 inches
- Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768
- Max Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768
- RAM: 2 GB SO-DIMM DDR3
- Hard Drive: 16 GB flash_memory_solid_state
- Wireless Type: 802.11abg, 802.11n, Bluetooth
- Average Battery Life (in hours): 7 hours
- Computer Memory Type: DDR3 SDRAM
- Hard Drive Interface: Solid State
- Voltage: 110 volts
- Batteries: 4 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.