Toshiba Radius 11.6" Touchscreen Laptop 2.16Ghz 4GB 500GB HD Win8.1 - Gold
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Toshiba Radius 11.6" Touchscreen Laptop 2.16Ghz 4GB 500GB HD Win8.1 - Gold is rated out of 5 by 69.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from This is a nice little laptop. I have used it as a laptop only and not as a tablet ,or for presentation. I probably will continue to do so. I write a lot, however and found that the touch pad interfered with my typing as I would accidentally brush against it, and move the courser. I was able to uninstall the touch pad after much effort. For those who find the touch pad as irksome as I did I recommend using index cards and electricians tape to tape over the touch pad..I tried both methods. They both work, the uninstalling eventually. Despite that drawback , it is a fast light and very portable computer. I would recommend it to a friend.
Date published: 2015-09-29
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from My Opinion of Toshiba Satellite laptop I wanted a compact, small screen 2 in 1 laptop. I picked Toshiba (over similar sized HP) because of the lower price. Overall, this model is okay you get a built in tablet for the price, but speed is alittle slow, the keyboards tends to stick alittle, the battery is not that great. Continued use for 2.5 hours, after a full charge drains it to 20% battery life. I do like that the touch screen is responsive. What I don't like about this laptop, is that it has sharp edges, so when resting your palms, the sharp edges irritates the base of both palms after a few minutes.
Date published: 2015-02-06
Rated 2 out of 5 by Anonymous from no no no My dad bought this laptop for me as a gift. As soon as i started using this laptop it has always been VERY slow. even when i am not connected to the internet it moves like a snail. I have tried removing some of the factory set programs and no change. also, my daughter likes to play games on my laptop but you can not use your finger to trace things. (like letters and numbers). it doesn't do alot of things that you can do on a tablet. I am very upset with my purchase. if i could trade it for another laptop i would in a second!
Date published: 2015-06-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great Little Laptop Bought this one for our trip to the Cayman's. Wanted a small Laptop that would enable us to download pictures and communicate with the folks back home. This one is perfect. Small size, durable, full keyboard with mouse pad, (keyboard is smaller than full size but works fine) and very lightweight. No DVD player and only two USB ports (one 3.0 one 2.0) but puchased a TRON USB extender and also the Toshiba retractable mini-mouse (that I love) and this thing really rock and rolls! Great product at a great price.
Date published: 2014-12-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Another Great Toshiba Product This is my 4th Toshiba Laptop. I'm still using 3 of them. My oldest one spent 10 years taking a beating in a semi truck, shock, heat, cold, dirt and I still works but with only a 28 gig hard drive it's full and slow. So yes I love this little guy. It's fast and handy for me to grab and carry to do my business out of my truck. Using this 11" I can leave my 17" in my truck or home, where it doubles as my desktop. I was looking at a tablet but for my business needs this works way better. Thanks Toshiba
Date published: 2015-05-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from fairly good laptop I have had this laptop for a few months and for the most part I am happy with my investment. I purchased this laptop primarily for school but it has since taken the place of my desktop. being able to connect it to my HDTV makes it an ideal way to connect at home and it is light enough to carry with me to and from work. My only complaints are that it occasionally is slow to respond to commands and the battery life is a little lacking but for the price it has been a good investment.
Date published: 2014-12-20
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from Should it stay... or should it go! Not quite liking this laptop. Not responsive with the finger. Sommetimes responses on it's own. Good example, double letters as you can see in my above sentence. Battery life is short. apps not working to full expectations, when it is suppose to. Should I return it to you? Maybe a better step up? I bought it for the features. wanted to use it like the Ipad I had. But have the flex of a laptop. Not camera for onnline posting. Shouuld it stay or should it go? What can you do for me?
Date published: 2014-12-24
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Good for travelling When I travel I need to keep up with various things and thus I need a full laptop versus tablet. This laptop is small enough to be a good in-between. I like the small size yet the keyboard is manageable. I like that I can load and run standard applications. I love the touch screen for navigating like a tablet and that the device folds over. My only gripe is I wish it had more memory. 4GB is OK, but it would be much better with at least 6.
Date published: 2015-03-29
- Product Line
- Operating System
- Windows 8
- Screen Size
- Processor Type
- Intel Celeron
- Processor Speed
- Graphics Processing Type
- Hybrid Graphics
- Hard Drive Capacity
- Intel Celeron processor N2840 / Intel Wireless Display-capable
- 11.6" LED-backlit TFT high-definition widescreen 10-point multitouch display
- 4GB DDR3L memory/ 500GB Serial ATA hard drive (5400 rpm)
- One-touch function keys / Built-in webcam /Bluetooth 4.0 interface
- Windows 8.1 64-bit / No Optical drive
- Easily browse media and Web content with this Toshiba Radius 11 2-in-1 L15W-B1302 laptop, which features an 11.6" high-definition 10-point multitouch display with TruBrite technology that simplifies navigation and offers crisp images.
- Product Type: Notebook
- Mechanical Design: 360 degree flip design
- Operating System: Windows 8.1
- CPU: Intel Celeron N2840 / 2.16 GHz
- Max Turbo Speed: 2.58 GHz
- Number of Cores: Dual-Core
- Cache: 1 MB
- 64-bit Computing: Yes
- RAM: 4 GB ( provided memory is soldered )
- Technology: DDR3L SDRAM
- Main Storage: 500 GB HDD / 5400 rpm
- Interface: SATA
- Type: 11.6"
- LCD Backlight Technology: LED backlight
- Touchscreen: Yes (10-point multi-touch)
- Resolution: 1366 x 768 ( HD )
- Widescreen: Yes
- Image Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Features: TruBrite
- Graphics Processor: Intel HD Graphics
- Camera: Integrated webcam
- Resolution: HD
- Sound: Stereo speakers , microphone
- Type: Keyboard, ClickPad
- Features: One Touch Function Keys, multi-touch clickpad
- Wireless: 802.11n, Bluetooth 4.0
- Features: Intel Wireless Display (WiDi)
- Compliant Standards: Wi-Fi
- Battery Technology: 2-cell lithium ion
- Capacity: 29 Wh
- Run Time: Up to 5.25 hours
- AC Adapter
- Input: AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
- Output: 45 Watt , 19 V , 2.37 A
- Interfaces: USB 3.0 HDMI USB 2.0 Headphone/microphone combo jack
- Memory Card Reader: Yes ( SD Card, MultiMediaCard, SDHC Card, SDXC Card )
- Color: Fusion finish in gold satin
- Features: Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
- Included Accessories: Power adapter
- Compliant Standards: RoHS
- Localization: United States
- Width: 11.4 in
- Depth: 7.8 in
- Height: 0.9 in
- Weight: 2.87 lbs
- ENERGY STAR Qualified: Yes
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.