Toshiba Satellite 14" Laptop i5 1.6GHz 6GB 750GB Windows 10 (E45TA4100)
- Used - Very Good 1 Left
- Item fully functional May show minor wear (scratches, etc) May come repackaged
List Price $499.00
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Toshiba Satellite 14" Laptop i5 1.6GHz 6GB 750GB Windows 10 (E45TA4100) is rated out of 5 by 34.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Generally works well but developed a problem Generally like this laptop. Was new to Windows 8, now 8.1, but have gradually gotten used to it. Now, after about a week of use, the touch screen has become inoperative! Was fine one day and non functional the next. Googled the issue and gather others are experiencing same problem. Possible conflict between BIOS and 8.1? No resolution yet. Also not in love with keyboard, or at least with the keys which are flat and have no surface texture. Too slippery. One other thing that really makes me angry is audio out thru headphone jack is lousy! No bass response at all. Plugged into my speaker system, just as I had done with previous Dell laptop, and sound quality is horrid!
Date published: 2014-04-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Love this Laptop I knew I was going to like this laptop from the first key stroke. I have been a laptop user for many years and have had laptops from a variety of companies. I bought this one at the suggestion of the sales person and am glad that I did. The lighted keyboard is a bonus. I like the feel (and the sound) of the keys. It has a battery life long enough for me to feel confident in being away from a plug. I give it a 4 for features because I do not like the pre-loaded apps and am having to do a lot of customization. I use this computer primarily for business so cannot address gaming speed or video watching issues.
Date published: 2014-07-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Had to do it! With the demise of XP, I was in the market for another laptop for work. This is my third Toshiba Satellite and I find it quite user friendly -I had already learned Windows 8! Only disappointment is not being able to use my computer lock to assure extra safety when I leave my office. I would like to have ability to use disc without having to purchase an extra device. All and all, it meets my work needs: access to internet for Electronic Medical Record entries, email, etc., and work for documents.
Date published: 2014-05-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from great laptop for the money Good value for the money. It has met all performance standards that I required.
Date published: 2014-03-30
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from Not too good The laptop has good features, but it´s performance is lower than other similar PC... some times takes a lot of time to open a simple web page, Word or Excel document... the screen is freezed many times... I was thinking that the problem was related with the Win 8.1 or Office 2013, but the laptop of my wife (Samsung Series 5, two years old) has the same software, processor i5 (Generation 3) and less ram memory (only 4 GB) and has better performance
Date published: 2014-08-04
Rated 2 out of 5 by Anonymous from Poor performer The machine is excessively slow at boot, when copying files across our home network, internet browsing, etc. The performance is so bad as to be almost useless. When plugged into a 1GB ethernet connection the best speeds avaiable are 300k. The more hardware gets faster the more the OS and supporting drivers bloat. It is really apparent with this machine. Highly disappointed - I would suggest steering awar from this product.
Date published: 2014-06-30
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from I am appalled that Toshiba would make a laptop like the E45T-A4100 that does not include a security lock feature. Most laptops include a small rectangular hole near the back of the laptop, into which a owner can insert a cable lock system. This computer has nothing! So beware future buyer if you need to secure this laptop while you are not present; such as a hotel room. You may be missing your computer when you return
Date published: 2014-07-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Excellent lap top I like it but still getting use to the windows 8. Having difficulty printing not sure if it is the computer or printer. It keeps disconnecting from the wifi which is annoying. There again not sure if it is the computer or the software. The learning curve for windows 8 has been challenging. I hope to get it figured out soon. This is my second toshiba I loved my other one and so far enjoy this one.
Date published: 2014-06-29
- Product Line
- Not Applicable
- Operating System
- Windows 8
- Screen Size
- Processor Type
- Intel Core i5 4th Gen.
- Processor Speed
- Graphics Processing Type
- Integrated/On-Board Graphics
- Hard Drive Capacity
- Operating System Edition
- Not Applicable
- 4th Gen Intel Core i5-4200U mobile processor 1.6GHz
- 14" touch screen for hands-on control - TruBrite technology amps up color and brightness. Typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. Native 720p support. Energy-efficient LED backlight. 4th Gen Intel Core i5-4200U mobile processor - Ultra-low-voltage platform. Dual-core, four-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go. Intel Turbo Boost Technology delivers dynamic extra power when you need it. 6GB system memory for dependable multitasking. 750GB hard drive. Mobile Intel HD Graphics - On-processor graphics with shared video memory provide everyday image quality for Internet use, basic photo editing and casual gaming. Stream entertainment from your laptop to your TV - Intel Wireless Display (WiDi) wirelessly transmits content to your HDTV. Built-in stereo speakers - DTS Studio Sound.
- RAM: 6GB
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.