Toshiba Satellite 16" Laptop 2.1GHz 4GB 500GB Windows 8 (A505-S6960)
A clever deal seeker from WI snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Product Line
- Operating System
- Windows 8
- Screen Size
- Processor Type
- Intel Centrino
- Processor Speed
- Graphics Processing Type
- Integrated/On-Board Graphics
- Hard Drive Capacity
- Operating System Edition
- Not Applicable
- Storage Type
- HDD (Hard Disk Drive)
- 4 GB DDR2 RAM (8 GB maximum)
- 500 GB Serial ATA hard drive
- DVDRW DL drive with Labelflash
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD integrated video
- Integrated audio with built-in harmon/kardon speakers
- 2.1 GHz CPU Speed
- Intel Centrino Processor
- Toshiba used its Fusion Finish on the A505 with its sonic pattern in black onyx. It's a stylish look with a light-gray wavy pin-stripe pattern on a glossy black background on the lid, palmrests, and speaker surround above the keyboard. The speakers sound great, by the way, far above the laptop's budget price tag. The keyboard is comfortably large with a full number pad on the right end. The keys are flat like a chiclet-style keyboard, but they're set above the tray instead of the tray coming up and separating the keys. The keys are also somewhat slick, making it slightly unpleasant to type on, and due to the glossy nature of everything, the laptop collects a lot of fingerprints. A row of touch-sensitive media controls above the keyboard and a Webcam and mic above the screen round out the package. In all, it's a nice design despite our nit-picking.
- RAM: 4 GB DDR2
- Serial ATA hard drive 500 GB
- 4500MHD integrated video Intel Graphics Media Accelerator
- Processor Speed: 2.1 GHz
- Processor: Intel Centrino
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.