Apple 9.7" iPad Pro 32GB - Gold (MLMQ2LL/A)
A true treasure hunter from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 9.7" Multi-Touch Retina Display
- 2048 x 1536 Screen Resolution (264 ppi)
- Apple A9X 64-bit SoC with M9 Coprocessor
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2
- Front 5MP FaceTime HD Camera
- Rear 12MP iSight Camera
- Four-Speaker Audio Design
- Night Shift, True Tone Display
- Lightning Connector, Smart Connector
- iOS 9.3
- Apple returns to the classic iPad form factor with the gold 9.7" iPad Pro. The display features a 2048 x 1536 resolution at 264 pixels per inch (ppi). Using a DCI-P3 color space, the iPad Pro display provides a wider color gamut than standard sRGB displays. And with more available colors, the images will appear more vivid and reveal greater detail. The Retina Display delivers greater contrast, more uniform brightness, and improved energy efficiency through photo alignment technology, an oxide TFT panel, display lamination, an anti-reflective coating, and a variable refresh rate. The iPad Pro also features True Tone display, which uses advanced four-channel ambient light sensors to dynamically adjust white balance and brightness.
- Powering the 9.7" Retina display is the Apple A9X chip with a M9 motion coprocessor. The 3rd generation 64-bit chip can pump out desktop-class CPU performance and console-class graphics. The faster performance allows you to multitask with ease, using iOS 9 features, such as Picture in Picture, Slide Over, and Split View. Also, the iPad Pro is capable of playing three simultaneous 4K video streams in iMovie. The iPad Pro also features 32GB of storage.
- The rear 12MP iSight camera has an f/2.2 aperture and a True Tone flash. It can shoot Live Photos and 4K video as well as Full HD 1080p slow-motion video and panoramas up to 63MP in size. The 5MP front-facing camera allows you to FaceTime in HD with friends and family.
- The iPad Pro comes with iOS 9 installed, which features proactive assistance as well as powerful search and improved Siri features, all while protecting your privacy. There are the aforementioned multitasking features for iPad, which allow you to use multiple apps simultaneously, as well as improvements to built-in apps. The Notes app has been redesigned, the Maps app gives detailed transit information, and the News app adds another way to keep up with the times. The foundation of iOS is even stronger, with software updates that require less space to install and advanced security features to further protect your device.
- While the Retina Display of the iPad Pro features multi-touch capabilities, Apple does offer an alternative ways of interacting with the iPad Pro. The Apple Pencil is an optional accessory that can capture twice as many data points as your finger for greater precision. Force and tilt sensors transmit precise information to the iPad Pro, so you can intuitively lay down lines of varying thickness and opacity. The Smart Keyboard is another optional accessory that connects to the Smart Connector on the iPad Pro, which means you don't have to use Bluetooth. The Smart Keyboard has Apple's dome switches for precision typing.
- Operating System: iOS 9.3
- Chipset: Apple A9X
- Processor: Apple 64-bit CPU with M9 motion coprocessor
- Storage: Flash 32 GB
- Display Type: Capacitive
- Size: 9.7"
- Backlight: LED
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3
- Native Resolution: 2048 x 1536
- Pixel Density: 264 ppi
- Ports: 1x Lightning
- Audio: 4x Integrated Speaker; 2x Integrated Microphone; 1x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Headphone/Microphone
- Wi-Fi: Yes, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS: Built-in
- Camera: Front: 5.0 MP; Back: 12.0 MP
- Battery: Built-In Lithium-Polymer Providing up to 9 Hours per Charge
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 9.4 x 6.7 x 0.2" / 240.0 x 169.5 x 6.1 mm
- Weight: .96 lb / .44 kg
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.