Apple iPad 2 9.7" 64GB For AT&T - Black (MD067LL/A)
- Factory Refurbished 2 Left
- Item looks and feels new Special refurbished packaging
List Price $399.99
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Product Line
- iPad 1st Generation
- Operating System
- Screen Size
- Storage Capacity
- Internet Connectivity
- Verizon Wireless
- Not Applicable
- 9.7-inch (diagonal) LED backlit, it shows the results of the Multi Touch screen, widescreen IPS technology
- 1 GHz dual core processor, Apple, A5, custom designed
- Forward facing and rear facing cameras.
- Apple iOS 4 and to store Apples App.
- Things come alive on the stunning 9.7-inch widescreen LED Multi-Touch display of the Apple iPad 2. With WiFi and support, this 64GB Apple iPad ensures you stay connected to your world all the time. The built-in dual-core A5 chip in this Wi-Fi iPad facilitates high-end gaming, surfing and overall performance. Gaming is at a vivid high with up to nine times the graphics performance on this 64GB Apple iPad. Capture immaculate shots in HD with the 0.7 MP front camera of this Wi-Fi iPad, while the secondary 0.3 MP VGA Camera lets you enjoy FaceTime video calling. For an enhanced movie-watching experience, play all your iPad's digital content wirelessly on HDTV and speakers using AirPlay. Weighing a mere 607g, with an amazing 10-hour battery life, Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR technology and more, this Apple iPad 2 is here to become another extension of you.
- Screen Size: 9.7 inches
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768
- Max Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 pixels
- Processor: 1 GHz Apple A5
- RAM: 0.512 GB DDR2
- Memory Speed: 1066 MHz
- Hard Drive: 64 GB
- Graphics Coprocessor Power: VR SGX543MP2
- Chipset Brand: Imagination Technologies
- Wireless Type: 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 1
- Average Battery Life (in hours): 10 hours
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.