Apple iPad 2 9.7" Tablet 16GB Wi-Fi - White (MC979C/A)
A savvy shopper from IL snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity
- Stunning 9.7" LED-backlit Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
- Access to the app store with thousands of apps to choose from
- Built-in speaker and microphone
- Bluetooth technology
- The most sought-after device of 2010 has been refined, updated and made better than ever. Introducing the iPad 2. It's loaded with Apple's dual-core A5 chip for better and faster everything, two cameras, and 9x the graphics performance of the original. And with access to thousands of apps, there isn't anything it can't do. The iPad 2 is loaded with more great features all inside a design that's a lot thinner and lighter than its predecessor. It also boasts the same low-power consumption despite being way more powerful, as well as the same 10-hour battery life so you've got the freedom to stay mobile. Equipped with Apple's A5 chip, the iPad 2 has a CPU that's up to 2x faster than before which also means graphics are faster too. And that's just perfect for playing games, while the built-in gyroscope ensures that whatever game you're playing respond to your every move, twist and turn with total precision. With one front-facing camera and one rear-facing, you'll be able to snap shots, reco
- Display Type: LCD
- Screen Size: 9.7 Inches
- Native Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768
- Touchscreen: Yes
- 3D Capable Display: No
- Screen Finish: Glossy
- Built-in Storage Capacity: 16 GB
- Built-in Storage Type: Flash Memory
- Built-in Memory Card Reader: No
- RAM Size: 512 MB
- Rear Camera Still Resolution: 0.7 MP
- Rear Camera Video Resolution: 960 x 720 30 fps
- Rear Camera Autofocus: No
- Front Camera Still Resolution: 0.3 MP
- Front Camera Video Resolution: 640 x 480 30 fps
- Front Camera Autofocus: No
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.