Apple iPad 3 32GB Wi-Fi + AT&T - 3rd Generation - White (MD370LL/A)
A true treasure hunter from LA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Internet Connectivity
- Screen Size
- Product Line
- iPad 3rd Generation
- Operating System
- Storage Capacity
- Not Applicable
- Hardware Connectivity
- Built-In Front Camera
- Built-In Rear Camera
- 9.7" LED Multi-Touch Retina Display
- AT&T 4G Broadband
- 5MP iSight Rear Camera
- Dual-Core A5x CPU
- 10 Hour Battery Life
- Sleek and Compact Design
- iOS and iCloud for Functionality
- FaceTime and Front Facing Camera
- 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi Support
- Bluetooth 4.0 Technology
- Retina Display
Four times more pixels than iPad 2. Razor-sharp text. Richer colors. The Retina display transforms the entire iPad experience. So everything looks and feels incredibly lifelike and perfectly detailed
The A5X chip with quad-core graphics drives four times the pixels of iPad 2 yet it delivers the same smoothness and fluidity iPad is known for. Even with all that extra oomph, the new iPad still gets an amazing 10 hours of battery life
- iSight Camera
The 5-megapixel iSight camera features a backside illumination sensor that captures great-looking pictures whether by sunlight or candlelight. Autofocus, tap to focus, and tap to set exposure functions mean every photo you take instantly becomes a frameworthy gem. And with built-in face detection that automatically balances focus and exposure across up to 10 faces, there’s more room for more grins. So everyone look at iPad and say “Cheese.”
- HD Video Recording
Sometimes life takes you by surprise. You’re reading a best seller on your iPad waiting for the morning train when you spy a gifted performer on the platform. Or you’re browsing the web on the couch when your dog trots by wearing your daughter’s tutu. The iSight camera on the new iPad lets you capture all these unpredictable, beautiful, and hilarious moments. In 1080p HD, no less. And with automatic video stabilization, your recording is free of bumps and shakes. Which is a big advantage when you’re laughing uncontrollably
- Ultrafast 4G LTE
Built with the latest in wireless technology, the new iPad lets you connect to fast data networks around the world — up to 4G LTE (Additional fees apply)
iOS is the magic behind iPad. It lets you see and do everything using Multi-Touch. It includes all the powerful, innovative, and fun built-in apps you use every day, many times a day. It’s the preferred choice for app developers. And it’s yet another reason no other device comes close to iPad
iCloud stores your music, photos, apps, mail, contacts, calendars, documents, and more and wirelessly pushes them to all your devices.4 So if you buy a song, take a photo, or edit a calendar event on your iPad, iCloud makes sure it appears on your Mac, iPhone, and iPod touch, too. You don’t have to do a thing
Write an email. Send a text. Search the web. Or create a note. And do it all with only your voice. Instead of typing, tap the microphone icon on the keyboard. Then say what you want to say while your iPad listens. Tap Done and, just like that, your spoken words become written words. Dictation also works with third-party apps, so you can do things like update your Facebook status or share a thought on your Twitter feed
- App Store
Apps for iPad aren’t like anything else. That’s because every app — 200,000 and counting — is designed to work with iPad features like the beautiful 9.7-inch screen, Multi-Touch, the accelerometer, the gyroscope, and more
All the great stuff on your iPad — your music, photos, and videos — can stream wirelessly to your HDTV and speakers via Apple TV7 or to AirPlay-enabled speakers over a Wi-Fi network. With just a tap on the AirPlay icon, you can rock the house with your favorite album, have a movie night, or show off some photos. And go big
- Retina Display
- Pick up the new iPad and suddenly, it’s clear. You’re actually touching your photos, reading a book, playing the piano. Nothing comes between you and what you love. To make that hands-on experience even better, we made the fundamental elements of iPad better — the display, the camera, the wireless connection. All of which makes the new, third-generation iPad capable of so much more than you ever imagined.
- Product Type: Tablet
- Flash Memory Capacity: 32 GB
- Processor Manufacturer: Apple
- Graphics Controller Manufacturer: Apple
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Wireless LAN: Yes
- Optical Drive Type: No
- Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared
- Backlight Technology: LED
- Cellular Data Connectivity Technology: LTE,UMTS,HSPA+,HSPA,EDGE,DC-HSDPA
- Product Family: iPad (3rd Generation)
- Cellular Network Supported: GSM
- Front Camera/Webcam: Yes
- Operating System Platform: iOS
- Color: White
- Operating System: iOS 5
- Brand Name: Apple
- Form Factor: Slate
- Processor Type: A5X
- Screen Size: 9.7"
- Screen Resolution: 2048 x 1536
- Weight (Approximate): 1.46 lb
- Processor Core: Dual-core (2 Core)
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Display Screen Type: Active Matrix TFT Color LCD
- Display Screen Technology: In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology
- WWAN Supported: Yes
- Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth Standard: Bluetooth 4.0
- Cellular Generation: 4G
- Multi-touch Screen: Yes
- Rear Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Country of Origin: China
- Height: 9.5"
- Width: 7.3"
- Depth: 0.4"
- Screen Mode: QXGA
- Manufacturer: Apple, Inc
- Product Model: MD370LL/A
- Product Name: The new iPad Tablet Computer
- Product Line: iPad (3rd Generation)
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3
- Manufacturer Part Number: MD370LL/A
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.apple.com
- iPad 3 32GB
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.