Apple iPad 3 9.7" Tablet 64GB Wi-Fi - Black (MC707LL/A)
A savvy shopper from IL snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Internet Connectivity
- Screen Size
- Storage Capacity
- 64 GB
- Product Line
- iPad 3rd Generation
- Operating System
- Not Applicable
- Not Applicable
- Hardware Connectivity
- Built-In Front Camera
- Built-In Rear Camera
- 9.7 Retina Display; 2048 x 1536 Resolution
- Apple iOS 6; Dual-Core A5X Chip with Quad-Core Graphics
- 5 Megapixel iSight Camera; 1080p Video Recording
- Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n); 64 GB Capacity
- Up to 10 Hours of Battery Life; 1.44 lbs
- Like earlier iPad models, the iPad 3rd Generation (Wi-Fi Only, A1416) which some may choose to refer to as the "iPad 3," even though Apple does not -- is a tablet computer for the web, e-mail, photos, video, music, gaming and more. Unlike earlier iPad models, however, the iPad 3rd Gen line is significantly more powerful and the focus has shifted more substantially from consuming content to creating it. All iPad 3rd Gen models most notably feature a "resolutionary" 9.7-inch 2048x1536 (264 ppi) multitouch glossy LED-backlit "retina" display, but also pack a dual-core 1 GHz Apple A5X "system on a chip" with quad core graphics, 1 GB of RAM, 16 GB, 32 GB or 64 GB of flash memory storage, a rear-mounted 5 megapixel "iSight" camera capable of shooting stills and 1080p video and a front-mounted VGA-quality "FaceTime" camera, 802.11n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 and more.
- Screen Resolution: 2048 x 1536
- Screen Size: 9.7 inches
- Processor: 1 GHz A5X
- RAM: 1 GB DDR2
- Graphics Coprocessor: PowerVR SGX543MP4
- Storage Capcity: 64 GB
- Wireless Type: 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Average Battery Life (in hours): 10 hours
- Rear Webcam Resolution: 5 MP
- Hard Drive Interface: Solid State
- Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required.
- iPad 3
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.