Apple iPad 4 9.7" Tablet 32GB WiFi + 4G AT&T - White (MD946LL/A)
A savvy shopper from MA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 32GB Storage Capacity
- 9.7" Retina display
- A6X chip with quad-core graphics
- 5.0MP iSight camera with 1080p HD video recording
- FaceTime HD camera
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Apple iPad 4 9.7" Tablet 32GB WiFi + 4G AT&T - White (MD946LL/A). Offering a host of features with an eye-catching design, the Apple iPad 4th Generation 32 GB tablet PC certainly packs a punch. Powered by the zippy 1.4 GHz Apple A6X processor, this Apple iPad adapts to your needs with maximum performance, enhanced battery life, and an unparalleled visual experience. Moreover, this Apple iPad?s beautiful 9.7-inch multi-touch screen with Retina display delivers razor-sharp images and videos with vibrant colors and rich detail. With a 32 GB memory capacity, the white Apple iPad 4th Generation tablet lets you save all your multimedia files. Plus, supporting Wi-Fi and 4G (AT&T) networks, this 32 GB tablet PC allows you to surf the Web and download videos and games at lightning-fast speed. What?s more, with a 5 MP rear camera, this Apple iPad enables you to capture stunning, high-quality images with amazing clarity.
- Display Touchscreen: Multi-Touch
- LCD Backlight Technology: LED backlight
- Display Technology: TFT active matrix
- Display Diagonal Size: 9.7 in
- Display Native Resolution: 2048 x 1536
- Display Pixel Density (ppi): 264
- Processor Number of Cores: Dual-Core
- Storage: 32 GB
- Communications Mobile Broadband Access: 3G, 4G
- Wireless Protocol: 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
- Camera HD Video Recording: 1080p
- Battery Capacity: 42.5 Wh
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.