Apple iPad Air 2 9.7" Tablet 128GB Wi-Fi - Gold (MH1J2LL/A)
- Factory Refurbished In Stock
- Item looks and feels new Special refurbished packaging
List Price $699.99
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Product Line
- iPad Air 2
- Operating System
- Screen Size
- Storage Capacity
- Internet Connectivity
- Not Applicable
- Not Applicable
- Processor Speed
- 2048 x 1536
- Triple Core
- 9.7-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit widescreen Multi-Touch display with IPS technology, 2048x1536-pixel resolution at 264 ppi
- A8X chip with 64bit architecture and M8 motion coprocessor
- 128 GB capacity, WiFi (802.11a/ b/ g/ n/ ac)
- 8MP iSight camera, 1080p HD video recording and 1.2MP FaceTime HD Camera
- Up to 10 hours of surng the web on Wi-Fi, watching video or listening to music
- So capable, you won't want to put it down. So thin and light, you won't have to. With iPad, we've always had a somewhat paradoxical goal: to create a device that's immensely powerful, yet so thin and light you almost forget it's there. A device that helps you do amazing things, without ever getting in your way. iPad Air 2 is all that. And then some.
- Processor Core: Triple-core (3 Core)
- Flash Memory Capacity: 128 GB
- Processor Manufacturer: Apple
- Graphics Controller Manufacturer: Imagination Technologies
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Wireless LAN: Yes
- Maximum Battery Run Time: 10 Hour
- Finger Print Reader: Yes
- Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Backlight Technology: LED
- Product Family: iPad Air 2
- Front Camera/Webcam: Yes
- Operating System Platform: iOS
- Front Camera/Webcam Resolution: 1.2 Megapixel
- Color: Gold
- Operating System: iOS 8
- Form Factor: Slate
- Processor Speed: 1.50 GHz
- Processor Type: A8X
- Screen Size: 9.7"
- Screen Resolution: 2048 x 1536
- Display Screen Technology: Retina Display,In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology
- Multi-touch Screen: Yes
- Rear Camera: Yes
- Rear Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.