Apple iPad Air 64GB Wi-Fi + 4G AT&T - White/Silver (MF012LL/A)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Product Line
- iPad Air
- Operating System
- Screen Size
- Storage Capacity
- 64 GB
- Internet Connectivity
- Wi-Fi + 4G
- The Apple iPad with Wi-Fi AT&T Space has a 9.7" Retina display
- A7 chip with M7 motion coprocessor
- Built-in Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n) with MIMO support
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- 5MP iSight camera with 1080p HD video recording
- FaceTime HD camera
- iPhoto, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, and Keynote apps included
- Over 475,000 apps on the App Store
- The Retina Display iPad Gray or Silver has iOS 7 and iCloud
- Cellular data service on Wi-Fi + Cellular models (sold separately)
- Thinner & Lighter
The iPad Air lives up to its name. It's thinner at 0.29" (7.5 mm) and weighs just 1.05 pounds. Apple shaved almost a quarter of the volume of the previous-generation iPad. While it is lightweight, the iPad Air is still durable, thanks to its aluminum unibody construction
- Retina Display
The Retina Display provides 4 times more pixels and 44% greater color saturation than the iPad 2. Within the 9.7" LED-backlit touchscreen, the 2048 x 1536 native resolution render text and images at 264 pixels per inch and a total of over 3.1 million pixels. The display also features a fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating for increased resolution during use. The width of the iPad Air has been reduced, thanks to smaller side bezels, allowing you to view more of the screen
- Dual-Core A7 Chip
Thanks to the A7 chip, apps run faster on the iPad Air. Games are more responsive and everything you do with the iPad Air feels quicker. It's up to twice as quick as the previous-generation iPad. It also supports OpenGL ES version 3.0, enabling detailed graphics and visual effects once only possible on desktop computers and game consoles. And the A7 chip features 64-bit architecture, opening the door for even more robust and powerful apps
- M7 Coprocessor
iPad Air was designed to be on the move. That's why the M7 coprocessor measures motion from your iPad Air by pulling data from the accelerometer, gyroscope, and compass. This allows your apps to give you a better experience based on the movement of your iPad Air. It's a task that would normally fall to the A7 chip. But M7 is more efficient at it, which saves on power and opens up the A7 chip to focus on other tasks
- Battery Life
iPad Air may be faster and more powerful, but it's not more power hungry. Even though it's 20 percent thinner and up to twice as fast as the previous-generation iPad, it still gives you the same 10-hour battery life. That's because the A7 chip isn't just more powerful, but utilizes low voltage to be more efficient
- FaceTime HD Camera
Sometimes it's nice to put a face to the conversation. And with FaceTime video calls on iPad Air, your conversations look better than before. Make a video call over Wi-Fi or cellular and see (or show) every expression on the beautiful display. Now the FaceTime HD camera features a next-generation backside illumination sensor with larger pixels, which brightens up all your FaceTime chats, selfies, and group Photo Booth shots, even in low-light situations
- 5-Megapixel iSight Camera
The 5-megapixel iSight camera on iPad Air was designed to help you capture all of life's moments at a moment's notice. Use the Retina display as an easy viewfinder to frame the perfect shot. Quickly swipe between capturing stills or 1080p Full HD video. Every time you shoot, the image signal processor in the A7 chip works with the camera to make a ton of adjustments and deliver a great picture or video automatically
- iOS 8
In iOS 8, you can reply to notifications. You can also access your favorite contacts in the multitask screen, which you can get to by pressing the Home button twice. The Photos app makes it simple to find and rediscover your favorite photos with the added search features while smart albums organize your photos for you. You can also improve photos with improved editing tools. Messages allows you to send video or voice recordings from directly in the app. Family Sharing allows up to six people in your household to share each other's purchases from iTunes, iBooks, and the App Store. iCloud Drive allows you to work on any file, right from iCloud, even from a PC. iOS 8 also adds Health, which provides several health-focused features, such as an activity tracker, a heart rate monitor, and other health and fitness apps that can talk to each other
- Thinner & Lighter
The 64GB iPad Air from Apple features an even thinner design than its predecessor. Dropping almost a quarter of the volume of the previous generation iPad, the iPad Air is just 0.29" (7.5 mm) thin and weighs just 1.05 pounds. Overall, the iPad Air is 28% lighter, 20% thinner and 24% less volume than the previous iPad. The iPad Air may be thinner and lighter, but it's still durable and solid. That's because it still has an aluminum unibody design.
Apple introduces the 64-bit architecture to the iPad Air, which allows for more robust and powerful apps. Utilizing the A7 chip, the iPad Air runs apps faster and more efficiently than its predecessor. In fact, the A7 chip runs twice as fast as the A6X chip of the previous generation iPad. Also, the A7 chip supports OpenGL ES version 3.0 so the iPad Air can enable detailed graphics and visual effects once only possible on desktop computers and game consoles.
The A7 chip is accompanied by the M7 coprocessor, which measures the motion of the iPad Air. By pulling data from the accelerometer, gyroscope and compass, it lightens the load of the A7 chip. This frees up the A7 chip to focus on processing multiple tasks and maintaining fast performance. Even though the iPad Air is 20 percent thinner and more powerful, it still manages to maintain its 10-hour battery life. That's because the A7 chip isn't just more powerful, it's also more efficient.
- Product Type: Tablet
- Flash Memory Capacity: 64 GB
- Processor Manufacturer: Apple
- Graphics Controller Manufacturer: Imagination Technologies
- Graphics Controller Model: PowerVR G6430
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Wireless LAN: Yes
- Optical Drive Type: No
- Maximum Battery Run Time: 10 Hour
- GPS: Yes
- Backlight Technology: LED
- Cellular Data Connectivity Technology: UMTS,HSPA,HSPA+,DC-HSDPA,EDGE,CDMA2000 1xEV-DO Rev A
- Product Family: iPad Air
- Cellular Network Supported: GSM,CDMA2000
- Front Camera/Webcam: Yes
- Operating System Platform: iOS
- Color: Silver
- Operating System: iOS 7
- Brand Name: Apple
- Form Factor: Slate
- Processor Speed: 1.30 GHz
- Processor Type: A7
- Screen Size: 9.7"
- Screen Resolution: 2048 x 1536
- Weight (Approximate): 1.05 lb
- Cache: 1 MB
- Processor Core: Dual-core (2 Core)
- Service Provider: AT&T
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Display Screen Type: Active Matrix TFT Color LCD
- Display Screen Technology: In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology,Retina Display
- WWAN Supported: Yes
- Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth Standard: Bluetooth 4.0
- Multi-touch Screen: Yes
- Rear Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Height: 9.4"
- Width: 6.6"
- Depth: 0.3"
- Screen Mode: QXGA
- Manufacturer: Apple, Inc
- Product Model: MF012LL/A
- Product Name: iPad Air Tablet
- Product Line: iPad Air
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3
- Manufacturer Part Number: MF012LL/A
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.apple.com
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.