Apple iPad Air 9.7" Tablet 128GB Wi-Fi + Verizon 4G - Silver (ME988LL/A)
A savvy shopper from AL snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- 9.7" LED Multi-Touch IPS Retina Display
- 2048 x 1536 Native Resolution
- Dual-Core Apple A7 CPU with M7 Chip
- The 128GB iPad Air from Apple features an even thinner design than its predecessor. Dropping almost a quarter of the volume of the previous generation iPad, the iPad Air is just 0.29" (7.5 mm) thin and weighs just 1.05 pounds. Overall, the iPad Air is 28% lighter, 20% thinner and 24% less volume than the previous iPad. The iPad Air may be thinner and lighter, but it's still durable and solid. That's because it still has an aluminum unibody design. Apple introduces the 64-bit architecture to the iPad Air, which allows for more robust and powerful apps. Utilizing the A7 chip, the iPad Air runs apps faster and more efficiently than its predecessor. In fact, the A7 chip runs twice as fast as the A6X chip of the previous generation iPad. Also, the A7 chip supports OpenGL ES version 3.0 so the iPad Air can enable detailed graphics and visual effects once only possible on desktop computers and game consoles. The A7 chip is accompanied by the M7 coprocessor, which measures the motion of the iP
- Storage: Flash 128 GB
- Display Type: Capacitive
- Display Size: 9.7"
- Backlight: LED
- Native Resolution: 2048 x 1536
- Wi-Fi: 802.11a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0
- NFC: No
- Operating System: iOS 7
- Chipset: Apple A7
- Processor: Apple A7 with 64-bit architecture & M7 motion coprocessor
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.