Apple iPad Air 9.7" Tablet 16GB WiFi+4G ATT - Space Gray (ME991LL/A)
A clever deal seeker from NY snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Product Line
- iPad Air
- Operating System
- Screen Size
- Storage Capacity
- Internet Connectivity
- Without Contract
- Built-In Front Camera
- Built-In Rear Camera
- Hardware Connectivity
- With twice the Wi-Fi performance, thanks to two antennas and MIMO (multiple-input multiple-output) technology, the iPad Air can reach download speeds of up to 300 Mbps
- With LTE mobile broadband support, you can use your iPad Air almost anywhere you go, making use of AT&T's high speed cellular network
- Apple has refined the typography, redrawn every icon around a new grid system, and added a precise color palette for a minimalist design with iOS
- The iPad Air lives up to its name. It's thinner at 7.5mm and weighs just 1 pound
- The Retina Display provides 4 times more pixels and 44% greater color saturation than the iPad 2. Within the 9.7" LED-backlit touchscreen, the 2048 x 1536 native resolution render text and images at 264 pixels per inch
- Thanks to the A7 chip, apps run faster on the iPad Air. Games are more responsive and everything you do with the iPad Air feels quicker
- iPad Air was designed to be on the move. That's why the M7 coprocessor measures motion from your iPad Air by pulling data from the accelerometer, gyroscope, and compass
- The 16GB iPad Air from Apple features an even thinner design than its predecessor. Dropping almost a quarter of the volume of the previous generation iPad, the iPad Air is just 7.5mm thin and weighs just 1 pound (1.05 pounds with cellular). That's because it still has an aluminum unibody design. Apple introduces the 64-bit architecture to the iPad Air, which allows for more robust and powerful apps. Utilizing the A7 chip, the iPad Air runs apps faster and more efficiently than its predecessor. In fact, the A7 chip runs twice as fast as the A6X chip of the previous generation iPad. Also, the A7 chip supports OpenGL ES version 3.0 so the iPad Air can enable detailed graphics and visual effects once only possible on desktop computers and game consoles. The A7 chip is accompanied by the M7 coprocessor, which measures the motion of the iPad Air. By pulling data from the accelerometer, gyroscope and compass, it lightens the load of the A7 chip. This frees up the A7 chip to focus on processin
- Battery: Built-In Lithium-Polymer
- Camera: 5MP iSight camera
- Video: 1080p HD video
- Operating System: iOS 7
- Storage: 16 GB
- Cellular Network: 2.5G, 3G, 3.5G, 4G
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0 + HS
- Carrier: AT&T 4G LTE
- Display: 9.7-inch Retina
- Resolution: 2048 x 1536
- Processor: A7 chip with M7 motion
- Wi-Fi: 802.11a/b/g/n with MIMO support
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.