Apple iPad Air 9.7" Tablet 32GB Wi-Fi + Verizon - Space Gray (MF004LL/B)
A savvy shopper from OR snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Product Line
- iPad Air
- Operating System
- Screen Size
- Storage Capacity
- 32 GB
- Internet Connectivity
- Wi-Fi + 4G
- Verizon Wireless
- Without Contract
- 9.7-inch Retina display
- A7 chip with M7 motion coprocessor
- Built-in Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n) with MIMO support
- Up to 10 hours of battery life2
- 5MP iSight camera with 1080p HD video recording
- FaceTime HD camera
- iPad Air is 20 percent thinner and weighs just one pound, so it feels unbelievably light in your hand. It comes with a 9.7-inch Retina display, the A7 chip with 64-bit architecture, ultrafast wireless, powerful apps, and up to 10 hours of battery life. And over 475,000 apps in the App Store are just a tap away. Apple introduces the 64-bit architecture to the iPad Air, which allows for more robust and powerful apps. Utilizing the A7 chip, the iPad Air runs apps faster and more efficiently than its predecessor. In fact, the A7 chip runs twice as fast as the A6X chip of the previous generation iPad. Also, the A7 chip supports OpenGL ES version 3.0 so the iPad Air can enable detailed graphics and visual effects once only possible on desktop computers and game consoles. The A7 chip is accompanied by the M7 coprocessor, which measures the motion of the iPad Air. By pulling data from the accelerometer, gyroscope and compass, it lightens the load of the A7 chip. This frees up the A7 chip to fo
- Operating System: iOS 8
- Chipset: Apple A7
- Processor: Apple A7 with 64-bit architecture & M7 motion coprocessor
- Storage: Flash 32 GB
- Size: 9.7"
- Backlight: LED
- Native Resolution: 2048 x 1536
- Wi-Fi: 802.11a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0
- Mobile Broadband: Verizon 4G LTE
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.