Apple iPad Mini 2 9.7" Tablet 16GB iOS T-Mobile - Space Gray (MF519LL/A)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 7.9" LED-backlit touchscreen, the 2048 x 1536 native resolution render text and images at 326 pixels per inch and a total of over 3.1 million pixels
- Display also features a fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating for increased resolution during use
- Dual-Core A7 Chip apps run faster on the iPad mini 2. Games are more responsive and everything you do with the iPad mini 2 feels quicker
- M7 coprocessor measures motion from your iPad mini 2 by pulling data from the accelerometer, gyroscope, and compass
- iPad mini 2 may be faster and more powerful, but it's not more power hungry
- Gives you the same 10-hour battery life
- 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi with twice the Wi-Fi performance, thanks to two antennas and MIMO technology
- The 16GB iPad mini 2 with Retina Display from Apple has a smaller form factor than its big brother, the iPad Air. The iPad mini 2 is just 7.5mm thin and weighs less than 1 pound. Its smaller form factor makes it easier to hold in one hand. The iPad mini 2 comes in a space gray finish. The 7.9" Retina Display makes its debut on the iPad mini 2, maintaining its enormous 2048 x 1536 native resolution. At 326 pixels per inch, the Retina Display can show up to 3.1 million pixels at a time. The Retina Display is also a capacitive touchscreen so you'll be able to utilize all the multi-touch gestures of iOS.
- Screen Size: 9.7"
- Resolution: 2048 x 1536
- Pixel Density: 264 ppi
- Processor: Apple A7 chip with 64-bit architecture and M7 motion coprocessor
- Storage: 16 GB
- Operating System: iOS 7
- Ports: 1x Lightning
- Wi-Fi: 802.11a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0 + HS
- GPS: Built-in
- Camera: Front- 1.2 MP, Back- 5.0 MP
- Battery: Lithium-Polymer
- Mobile Broadband: T-Mobile LTE
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.