Apple iPad Mini 3 7.9" Tablet 16GB WiFi + 4G - Space Gray (MH3E2LL/A)
- Factory Refurbished 2 Left
- Item looks and feels new Special refurbished packaging
List Price $874.99
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Product Line
- iPad mini 3
- Operating System
- Screen Size
- Storage Capacity
- Space Gray
- Internet Connectivity
- Wi-Fi + 4G
- Not Applicable
- 2048 x 1536
- Dual Core
- 7.9" Retina display
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- 2048 x 1536 Native Resolution
- Dual-Core Apple A7 CPU with M7 Chip
- 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- iOS 8 and iCloud
- Rear 5-Megapixel iSight Camera
- The 16GB iPad mini 3 from Apple has a smaller form factor than its big brother, the iPad Air 2. The iPad mini is just 7.5mm thin and weighs less than 1 pound. Its smaller form factor makes it easier to hold in one hand. This iPad mini comes in a space gray finish. The tablet's 7.9" Retina Display features a native resolution of 2048 x 1536, showing up to 3.1 million pixels at 326 ppi. The Retina Display's capacitive touchscreen lets you utilize all the multi-touch gestures of iOS 8. The iPad mini 3 introduces Apple SIM, which gives you the flexibility to choose from a variety of short-term mobile data plans from select carriers right on your iPad, as well as download at up to 150 Mbps when away from a Wi-Fi network. You can also create your own mobile hotspot to share your mobile connection with laptops and other Wi-Fi enabled devices with Personal Hotspot. The mini 3 features the dual-core, 64-bit A7 chip, allowing for more robust and powerful apps. Also, the A7 chip supports OpenGL E
- Operating System: iOS 8
- Chipset: Apple A7
- Processor: 2x ARM 64-Bit, 1x Apple M7 Motion Coprocessor
- Storage: Flash 16 GB
- Screen Size: 7.9"
- Native Resolution: 2048 x 1536
- Wi-Fi: 802.11a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0
- Camera: Front: 1.2 MP, Back: 5.0 MP
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.