Apple iPad Mini 32GB Wi-Fi + 4G Sprint - Black (ME216LL/A)
A savvy shopper from FL snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Internet Connectivity
- Screen Size
- Storage Capacity
- 32 GB
- Product Line
- iPad mini
- Operating System
- Without Contract
- Hardware Connectivity
The whole package. In a smaller package.
A beautiful display, powerful A5 chip, FaceTime HD camera, iSight camera with 1080p HD video recording, ultrafast wireless, and over 275,000 apps ready to download from the App Store. iPad mini is an iPad in every way, shape, and slightly smaller form.
- Product Type: Tablet
- Flash Memory Capacity: 32 GB
- Processor Manufacturer: Apple
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- Optical Drive Type: No
- Backlight Technology: LED
- Cellular Data Connectivity Technology: LTE,UMTS,EDGE,HSPA+,DC-HSDPA
- Product Family: iPad mini
- Cellular Network Supported: GSM
- Front Camera/Webcam: Yes
- Operating System Platform: iOS
- Color: Black,Slate
- Operating System: iOS 6
- Brand Name: Apple
- Form Factor: Slate
- Processor Type: A5
- Screen Size: 7.9"
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768
- Weight (Approximate): 11.04 oz
- Processor Core: Dual-core (2 Core)
- Service Provider: Sprint Nextel
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Display Screen Type: Active Matrix TFT Color LCD
- Display Screen Technology: In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology
- WWAN Supported: Yes
- Wi-Fi Standard: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth Standard: Bluetooth 4.0
- Multi-touch Screen: Yes
- Height: 7.9"
- Width: 5.3"
- Depth: 0.3"
- Screen Mode: XGA
- Manufacturer: Apple, Inc
- Product Model: ME216LL/A
- Product Name: iPad mini with Wi-Fi + Cellular for Sprint 32GB - Black & Slate
- Product Line: iPad mini
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3
- Manufacturer Part Number: ME216LL/A
- Manufacturer Website Address: www.apple.com
- iPad Mini 32GB
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.