Apple iPad mini 4 7.9" Tablet 128GB Wi-Fi - Silver (MK9P2LL/A)
A true treasure hunter from NY snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 7.9" Multi-Touch Retina Display
- 2048 x 1536 Native Resolution
- Apple A8 64-bit SoC with M8 Coprocessor
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.2
- Front 1.2-Megapixel FaceTime HD Camera
- Rear 8-Megapixel iSight Camera
- Lightning Connector, AirPlay Mirroring
- The 128GB iPad mini 4 from Apple has a smaller form factor than its big brother, the iPad Air 2. The iPad mini 4 is just 6.1mm thin and weighs 0.65 lb. Its smaller form factor makes it easier to hold in one hand. This iPad mini comes in a silver finish. The tablet's 7.9" Retina Display features a native resolution of 2048 x 1536, showing up to 3.1 million pixels at 326 ppi. The Retina Display's capacitive touchscreen lets you utilize all the multi-touch gestures of iOS 9. The mini 4 features Apple's A8 processor with their 2nd Generation 64-bit architecture, allowing for more robust and powerful apps such as video editing, 3D modeling and CAD, and 3D gaming. Also, the A8 chip supports Metal, a more efficient technology that enables the iPad mini to render detailed graphics and visual effects. Accompanied by the A8 chip is the M8 motion coprocessor, which measures the motion of the iPad mini via the accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, and barometer, lightening the load of the A8 chip. Th
- Operating System: iOS 9
- Processor: Apple A8 (64-bit) Apple M8 motion coprocessor
- Storage: Flash 128 GB
- Type: Capacitive
- Size: 7.9"
- Backlight: LED
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3
- Native Resolution: 2048 x 1536
- Pixel Density: 326 ppi
- Wi-Fi: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS: Built-in
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.