Apple iPad mini 4 7.9" Tablet 64GB Wi-Fi - Gold (MK9J2LL/A)
A clever deal seeker from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Product Line
- iPad mini 4
- Operating System
- Screen Size
- Storage Capacity
- Internet Connectivity
- Not Applicable
- Not Applicable
- Processor Speed
- 2048 x 1536
- Dual Core
- 7.9" Multi-Touch Retina Display
- 2048 x 1536 Native Resolution
- Apple A8 64-bit SoC with M8 Coprocessor
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.2
- Front 1.2-Megapixel FaceTime HD Camera
- Rear 8-Megapixel iSight Camera
- Touch ID Fingerprint Reader
- The 64GB iPad mini 4 from Apple has a smaller form factor than its big brother, the iPad Air 2. The iPad mini 4 is just 6.1mm thin and weighs 0.65 lb. Its smaller form factor makes it easier to hold in one hand. This iPad mini comes in a gold finish. The tablet's 7.9" Retina Display features a native resolution of 2048 x 1536, showing up to 3.1 million pixels at 326 ppi. The Retina Display's capacitive touchscreen lets you utilize all the multi-touch gestures of iOS 9. The mini 4 features Apple's A8 processor with their 2nd Generation 64-bit architecture, allowing for more robust and powerful apps such as video editing, 3D modeling and CAD, and 3D gaming. Also, the A8 chip supports Metal, a more efficient technology that enables the iPad mini to render detailed graphics and visual effects.
- Screen Size: 7.9 inches
- Screen Resolution: 2048 x 1536 pixels
- RAM: 64 GB
- Wireless Type: 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11n
- Average Battery Life (in hours): 5 hours
- Operating System: Apple iOS 9
- Color: Gold
- Rear Webcam Resolution: 8 MP
- Flash Memory Size: 64 GB
- Battery Type: Lithium Polymer (LiPo)
- Power Source: Battery
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.