Apple iPad mini 4 7.9" Tablet 64GB Wi-Fi - Gold (MK9J2LL/A)
- Factory Refurbished 1 Left
- Item looks and feels new Special refurbished packaging
List Price $499.99
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Product Line
- iPad mini 4
- Operating System
- Screen Size
- Storage Capacity
- Internet Connectivity
- Not Applicable
- Not Applicable
- Processor Speed
- 2048 x 1536
- Dual Core
- 7.9" Multi-Touch Retina Display
- 2048 x 1536 Native Resolution
- Apple A8 64-bit SoC with M8 Coprocessor
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.2
- Front 1.2-Megapixel FaceTime HD Camera
- Rear 8-Megapixel iSight Camera
- Touch ID Fingerprint Reader
- The 64GB iPad mini 4 from Apple has a smaller form factor than its big brother, the iPad Air 2. The iPad mini 4 is just 6.1mm thin and weighs 0.65 lb. Its smaller form factor makes it easier to hold in one hand. This iPad mini comes in a gold finish. The tablet's 7.9" Retina Display features a native resolution of 2048 x 1536, showing up to 3.1 million pixels at 326 ppi. The Retina Display's capacitive touchscreen lets you utilize all the multi-touch gestures of iOS 9. The mini 4 features Apple's A8 processor with their 2nd Generation 64-bit architecture, allowing for more robust and powerful apps such as video editing, 3D modeling and CAD, and 3D gaming. Also, the A8 chip supports Metal, a more efficient technology that enables the iPad mini to render detailed graphics and visual effects.
- Screen Size: 7.9 inches
- Screen Resolution: 2048 x 1536 pixels
- RAM: 64 GB
- Wireless Type: 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11n
- Average Battery Life (in hours): 5 hours
- Operating System: Apple iOS 9
- Color: Gold
- Rear Webcam Resolution: 8 MP
- Flash Memory Size: 64 GB
- Battery Type: Lithium Polymer (LiPo)
- Power Source: Battery
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.