Apple iPad Mini 7.9" 16GB Wi-Fi 1st Generation - White (MD543LL/A)
A clever deal seeker from TX snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Product Line
- iPad mini 1st Generation
- Screen Size
- Storage Capacity
- Internet Connectivity
- Wi-Fi + 4G
- Verizon Wireless
- Operating System
- Without Contract
- Dual Core
- Apple A5 1 GHz
- 16 GB Flash Memory, 0.5 GB RAM Memory
- 10-hour battery life, 1.00 pounds
- 7.9-inch LED-backlit Multi-Touch Display; 1024-by-768 Resolution
- Apple iOS 6; Dual-Core A5 Chip
- 5 MP iSight Camera; 1080p HD Video Recording
- Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n) + Verizon 4G LTE; 16 GB Capacity
- Up to 10 Hours of Battery Life; 0.69 lbs
The whole package. In a smaller package.
A beautiful display, powerful A5 chip, FaceTime HD camera, iSight camera with 1080p HD video recording, ultrafast wireless, and over 275,000 apps ready to download from the App Store. iPad mini is an iPad in every way, shape, and slightly smaller form.
- Screen Size: 7.9 inches
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768
- Max Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 pixels
- Processor: 1 GHz Apple A5
- RAM: 1 GB
- Hard Drive: 16 GB
- Wireless Type: 802.11bgn
- Average Battery Life (in hours): 10 hours
- Brand Name: Apple
- Series: iPad mini
- Item model number: MD543LL/A
- Hardware Platform: PC
- Item Weight: 10.9 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 7.9 x 5.3 x 0.3 inches
- Item Dimensions L x W x H: 7.87 x 5.3 x 0.28 inches
- Color: White
- Rear Webcam Resolution: 5 MP
- Processor Brand: Apple
- Processor Count: 1
- Computer Memory Type: DDR2 SDRAM
- Flash Memory Size: 16 GB
- Hard Drive Interface: Serial ATA
- Hard Drive Rotational Speed: 1 RPM
- Battery Type: Lithium Polymer (LiPo)
- Power Source: Battery
- Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.