Apple iPad mini 7.9" Tablet 16GB for AT&T -Black Slate (MD534LL/A)
A true treasure hunter from OR snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Operating System
- Screen Size
- Storage Capacity
- Internet Connectivity
- Not Applicable
- 7.9" LED Multi-Touch IPS Retina Display
- 7.9-inch LED-backlit multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with IPS technology, fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating and 1024 x 768 pixels resolution at 163 pixels per inch (ppi)
- 5MP primary camera with auto focus, HD video recording, face detection, hybrid IR filter, geotagging,
- iOS operating system with 1GHz Dual core A5 processor, 512MB RAM and 16GB in-built memory
- Weighs 312gm and 7.2mm thin; 4440mAh rechargeable lithium-polymer battery providing up to 10 hours of internet usage time and 9 hours of internet usage time on mobile data network
- The 16GB iPad mini 2 with Retina Display from Apple has a smaller form factor than its big brother, the iPad Air. The iPad mini 2 is just 7.5mm thin and weighs less than 1 pound. Its smaller form factor makes it easier to hold in one hand. The iPad mini 2 comes in Black & Slate finish. The 7.9" Retina Display makes its debut on the iPad mini 2, maintaining its enormous 2048 x 1536 native resolution. At 326 pixels per inch, the Retina Display can show up to 3.1 million pixels at a time. The Retina Display is also a capacitive touchscreen so you'll be able to utilize all the multi-touch gestures of iOS 7.
- Colour: Black & Slate
- Item Height: 13.5 Centimeters
- Item Width: 7 Millimeters
- Screen Size: 7.9 Inches
- Maximum Display Resolution: 1080p Full HD
- Item Weight: 313 g
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 0.7 x 13.5 cm
- RAM Size: 512 MB
- Connectivity Type: Bluetooth v4.0, WiFi (802.11a/b/g/n)
- Operating System: iOS
- Average Battery Life (in hours): 10 Hours
- iPad mini
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.