Apple iPad Mini 7.9" Tablet 16GB WiFi + 4G ATT - White (FD537LL/A)
A savvy shopper from OH snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Product Line
- iPad mini
- Operating System
- Screen Size
- Storage Capacity
- 16 GB
- White / Silver
- Internet Connectivity
- Wi-Fi + 4G
- Without Contract
- Hardware Connectivity
- 7.9" LED-backlit display
- Dual-Core Apple A5 Processor
- AT&T Mobile Broadband
- 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- Rear 5-Megapixel iSight Camera
- 1024 x 768 Native Resolution
- iOS and iCloud for Functionality
- The 16GB iPad mini from Apple features a more compact form factor than its predecessors. The 7.9" LED multi-touch IPS display has the same resolution as the iPad 2. However, the smaller screen results in better pixel placement for outstanding clarity and sharpness with both text and images. An A5 chip provides a great deal of processing power. The iPad mini still features up to 10 hours of power between charging (may vary depending on usage). The rear-facing iSight camera incorporates a 5 megapixel backside illuminated sensor for increased lowlight sensitivity as well as great performance in bright situations. Autofocus, tap-to-focus, and tap to set exposure settings provide a range of functions that allow you to achieve the best exposure possible in a quick and intuitive manner. Face detection is also supported and recognizes up to 10 different faces for improved exposure and focus settings when photographing people. In addition to improved still imaging capabilities, the iSight camer
- Operating System: iOS 8
- Chipset: Apple A5
- Processor: 2x ARM 32-Bit
- Storage: Flash 16 GB
- Screen Size: 7.9"
- Native Resolution: 1024 x 768
- Wi-Fi: 802.11a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0
- Camera: Front: 1.2 MP, Back: 5.0 MP
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.