Apple iPad with Retina Display 16GB Wi-Fi - Black (MD510LL/A)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Product Line
- iPad 4th Generation
- Operating System
- Screen Size
- Storage Capacity
- Internet Connectivity
- Not Applicable
- Not Applicable
- Hardware Connectivity
- Apple A6 1.4 GHz
- 16 GB Flash Memory
- 10-hour battery life, 1.00 pounds
- 9.7 Retina Display
- 2048 x 1536 Resolution
- Dual-Core A6X Chip with Quad-Core Graphics
- 5 MP iSight Camera
- 1080p HD Video Recording
- 4th Generation
- Retina Display
Improved Retina display provides 4 times more pixels and 44% greater color saturation than the iPad 2. Within the 9.7" LED, 2048 x 1536 pixels render text and images with extreme sharpness. The display also features a fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating for increased resolution during use
- Dual-Core A6X Chip
The dual-core A6X chip with quad-core graphics support provides a great deal of smoothness while powering substantially more technology. The new chip is able to easily render all of the 3.1-million pixels within the retina display while still retaining a substantial 10 hour battery life. The chip also functions in a way that allows you to touch and go with limited power-up times.
AirPlay functions off of the wireless capabilities of the iPad and allows you to seamlessly watch or listen to your content on your HDTV. When connected to the same wireless network, content can be controlled from the iPad and ported through or watched on auxiliary devices
- Retina Display
The 16GB iPad with Retina Display and Wi-Fi (4th Gen, Black) from Apple features an incredibly thin design and even more power than its predecessors. The improved Retina display contains 4 times more pixels than the iPad 2 for outstanding clarity and sharpness with both text and images. A newly designed dual-core A6X chip with quad-core graphics provides a great deal of processing power and speed to compensate for the increase in resolution and delivers the same responsive feeling of the former models. This increase in power and resolution all come without the cost of lessened battery life; the iPad still features up to 10 hours of power between charging.
The rear-facing iSight camera incorporates a 5 megapixel backside illuminated sensor for increased lowlight sensitivity as well as great performance in bright situations. Autofocus, tap-to-focus, and tap to set exposure settings provide a range of functions that allow you to achieve the best exposure possible in a quick a
- Operating System: iOS 7
- Processor: Apple A6X Dual-Core
- Storage: Flash 16 GB
- Type: Capacitive
- Size: 9.7"
- Backlight: LED
- Native Resolution: 2048 x 1536
- Wi-Fi: 802.11a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0 + HS
- Camera: Front - 1.2 MP, Back - 5.0 MP
- Battery: Built-In Lithium-Polymer Providing up to 10 Hours per Charge (16.0 Wh)
- Brand: Apple
- Display technology: LED-backlit glossy widescreen Multi-Touch display
- Device interface - primary: Touch screen/stylus pen
- Product Dimensions: 24.1 x 18.6 x 0.9 cm
- Form Factor: iPad 4th Gen
- Controller: Multi-touch
- USB Support: Sync & Charge (Lightning)
- Ports: Lightning, Headphone
- Processor Speed: 1.4 GHz
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.