Microsoft Surface Pro 2 10.6" Tablet 512GB Windows 8.1 Pro (7SX-00001)
- Factory Refurbished 1 Left
- Item looks and feels new Special refurbished packaging
List Price $1,399.99
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Operating System
- Storage Capacity
- 4th Generation Intel Core i5 CPU and 8GB RAM; performs superbly to manage all of your workloads
- 512GB Storage; stores plenty of files
- 10.6-inch Full HD 10-point Multi-Touch Display; ensures vibrant visuals and responsive touch functionality
- Wi-Fi technology; allows stable wireless networking experience
- Dual 720p webcams; offers instant image and video captures
- HD Video Out Port; integrates to a bigger screen
- USB port and Bluetooth 4.0 Technology; ensures clutter-free connections with wireless mice and headsets
- Get unmatched tablet performance with this Surface Pro 2 Tablet from Microsoft. Despite having the form factor of a tablet, it?s equipped with the specifications of a laptop. It delivers impressive system performance using a 4th generation Intel Core i5 processor paired with 8GB of RAM. With its 10.6-inch Full HD 10-point Multi-Touch Display, you?ll view content in beautiful 1920 x 1080 resolution, and interact with this device via a responsive touch performance. Featuring 512GB of storage, this tablet provides ample space for all of your data. You can also expand its storage using its MicroSDXC Card Slot. The dual 720p HD webcams of this pro Surface tablet makes it easy for you to conduct video conferences online or snap beautiful, candid images. Choose this Microsoft Surface 2 Pro Tablet.
- Platform: Windows
- Operating System: Windows 8.1 Pro
- Screen Size: 10.6"
- Display Size: 10.1" to 11"
- CPU: 4th Generation Intel Core i5
- Memory Capacity: 8 GB
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Micro SD Card Reader: Yes
- Storage Capacity: 512GB
- Touch Screen Type: Capacitive
- Multi-Touch Display: Yes
- Cameras Included: 2 - Front & Rear
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.