Microsoft Surface Pro 4 12.3" Tablet 8GB 256GB Windows 10 Pro (CR3-00001)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Microsoft Surface Pro 4 12.3" Tablet 8GB 256GB Windows 10 Pro (CR3-00001) is rated out of 5 by 58.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Viking0311 from Works well... With the occasional glitch. Bought mine a couple weeks ago, works well, the dock connects to my 2 desk monitors easily. My only issue has been sometime the device won't turn on the screen when you wake it from sleep(reset required to fix) and the USB charging port on the ac adaptor doesn't work, my phone toggles between charging and not charging rapidly when connected, Microsoft sent a replacement ac charger, but it suffers the same defect. Not sure of it is design or simply defective. All in all the problems don't detract terribly from the use of the device. 4 stars.
Date published: 2015-11-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by jdmasters from Money Well Spent If you need a fully capable, powerful slim and light laptop and do not want a gimmick then this is your machine. If you need something more than a device to watch movies and play games, then this is your machine. I your like me and only like using the screen keypad when you have too - then this is your machine. P.s. The keyboard is awesome and we'll worth the few extra dollars. That's it...
Date published: 2016-04-21
Rated 3 out of 5 by BigDaddy222 from Bugs, hopefully they get worked out It's pretty good, but as with a fair amount of windows products, it doesn't live up to the the demo and the promises. 1) Battery: I'm getting about 4-5 hours max, and that's email/web browsing. the claim of 9 hours of video playback has to be a sick joke. 2)Display crashes...i get 3-4 per day. it's an intel driver crash, i've updated but it still happens. 3) Reconnecting to dock: when i unplug to go to a meeting and come back, it rarely fires up both of my external monitors properly. It works about 25% of the time. the other 75%, i have to go into display settings and monkey around to get the desktop extended. sometimes the option isn't even there! On teh plus size, it's light, gorgeous screen, the type pad cover is pretty solid, and it's a true laptop replacement. I just wish it lived up to it's potential.
Date published: 2015-11-20
Rated 1 out of 5 by cool1979 from low battery life.. embarrassing unreliable tablet battery reaches 6% in four hours only ... all am doing is reading a book or checking my facebook account , with screen brightness no more than 50%! its suppose to be 9 hours of video playback!!! yeah right, now i have to take the charger with me.. for such expensive device they should focus more on battery life.. . in addition, windows 10 is not touch friendly at all, most of the programs do not respond well to the touch screen, even the simple zooming does not work... the pen was great but for no reason it stopped working... too expensive device with very Serious issues
Date published: 2016-02-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by red baron 75 from Great device I have been using this computer for about a week. I find that the device functions well as a laptop and a tablet. The bluetooth mouse is a worthwhile investment and the purchase of a docking station will enhance it usefulness.
Date published: 2015-11-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by TgSS from Great performance and usability I love the performance and easy set up, was ready to go in just 1 hour! The weight is perfect and the touch feeling is incredible nice.
Date published: 2016-04-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by GIL7 from Excellent. A nice upgrade from the beloved 3 Simply a great Device. The upgraded screen, drawing functionality and weight reduction make for an excellent all around performer. The i5 is a perfect balance of price and power.
Date published: 2015-11-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by kzVegas from This is a tablet that can replace a laptop I've been looking for a tablet that can be used in place of notebook and really showcase what the tablet form factor can do. This is the computer. Lightweight, easy to use and sturdy keyboard/cover, great pen input, and fast. The CPU and NVMe SSD are great. Windows 10 is fantastic on this platform. Does everything I want in a notebook. Downsides: Graphics (mainly the drivers) are a soft spot. Flickering, notifications that the driver has crashed and restarted. Also, why not put Intel Iris graphics in? There's a i5-6260U which would have been better than a i5-6300U given the high resolution screen of the Surface 4 Pro.
Date published: 2015-11-10
- Product Line
- Surface Pro 4
- Operating System
- Screen Size
- Storage Capacity
- Internet Connectivity
- Not Applicable
- Without Contract
- Hardware Connectivity
- Bundled Items
- Processor Speed
- 1024 x 768
- Quad Core
- Intel Core i5-6300U Processor 2.4GHz
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB Solid State Drive
- Intel HD Graphics 520
- microSD Card Reader
- 802.11ac Wireless, Bluetooth 4.0
- Microsoft combines the portability of a tablet and the performance of a laptop with the 12.3" Surface Pro 4 256GB Multi-Touch Tablet. Weighing just 1.73 pounds and measuring just 0.33" thin, the Surface Pro 4 packs an Intel 6th gen (Skylake) dual-core processor into a magnesium casing with a silver finish. Use the multi-position Kickstand and the Surface Pro 4 Type Cover (sold separately) to turn the Surface Pro 4 into a laptop. The included Surface Pen provides up to 1024 levels of pressure sensitivity.
- The Surface Pro 4 features a 12.3" PixelSense display with a 2736 x 1824 screen resolution (267 ppi) and a 3:2 aspect ratio. The display is also a 10-point touch support so you can take full advantage of the multi-touch gestures incorporated into Windows 10 Pro. If you want to output video to an external display, you can use the mini DisplayPort.
- The system is powered by a dual-core 6th generation (Skylake) Intel Core i5 processor with Intel HD Graphics 520. It also has 8GB of RAM, a 256GB solid state drive, a microSD media card slot, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, a 5MP front-facing camera, an 8MP rear-facing camera with 1080p HD video recording, and dual integrated microphones. There are also built-in stereo speakers with Dolby audio. Windows 10 Pro is the installed operating system.
- CPU Brand: Intel
- CPU Core: Dual-Core
- CPU Type: Core i5
- Smart Cache: 3MB
- Turbo Boost Speed: Up to 3GHz
- Memory: 8GB
- SSD Capacity: 256GB
- Optical Drive: None
- Screen Size: 12.3"
- Display Type: PixelSense
- Resolution: 2736x1824
- Camera: Front 5.0MP and Rear 8.0MP
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.