Samsung Galaxy Tab 12.2" Tablet 32GB Android 4.4 - White (SM-T9000ZWAXAR)
- Factory Refurbished 2 Left
- Item looks and feels new Special refurbished packaging
List Price $649.99
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 12.2" Tablet 32GB Android 4.4 - White (SM-T9000ZWAXAR) is rated out of 5 by 46.
Rated 5 out of 5 by kdawg1984 from This Tablet is the BEST! I just received my tablet today, and I have to say this is the best tablet I have had. It's light weight and with a beautiful display. This Tablet is worth every penny. I'm always traveling and this device has all the feature I need to do my job.
Date published: 2014-04-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by vcbrad from Powerful tablet for a newbie I was shopping for Android tablets to test/debug my coding. It was the AMOLED display with the amazing video playback that made the choice for me. The powerful processor inside convinced me I would not have lag-time problems switching around between apps. I have owned SmartPhones before this first tablet, the Pro 12.2. At first there was anxiety on my part if I had made the correct hardware purchase. The Pro 12.2 is a unique size and the choices for add-on accessories can be a limited. After locating a leather book cover for the Tab Pro I am happy to wait and add anything else later on. What I am mostly impressed with is the Pro 12.2 can do many things with just the wi-fi and the KitKat Android OS. The app stores offer many free and professional-grade apps. I like the FOSS -- Free and Open Source Software feel of instantly downloading and trying out software. I give 5-star in all categories except Value. I'm buying the Pro 12.2 before the holiday season begins and paying the retail price. But, the gut feeling is the Pro is ready for future Android updates and I have a solid hardware capable of running the next release of AndroidOS.
Date published: 2014-10-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by chgreen from Love this tablet! My husband and I both have this tablet and we love it. Great graphics, expandable memory, and loaded with lots of useful software. Also, you receive a lot of freebies when you register it. This is my third Samsung tablet and I have owned several Samsung phones. Everything I'm writing is times 2 because we both have had the same products. We have other Samsung products and always a good experience. Customer support is always available and so helpful. They don't forget you after the sale. If you have any questions or concerns they will resolve them for you. Love Samsung!
Date published: 2015-09-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Internetgranny from If you want the best tablet then this is the one for you I am a 71 year old great-grandmother and I love electronics. When I decided to buy a tablet (I had tried the little cheap ones, my grandkids have and did not like those abd bought a laptop and didn't like it. My daughter works with computers every day as she is a designer and I ask her if she could buy any tablet she wanted what would she buy and she said Samsung Galaxy as she didn't know this one had come out, I found this galaxy pro and it is 12.2 inches screen and ran it by her and she said yes! I am still learning some of the things it can do and I love it, so much more than a laptop, and it is so fast and bright. I am now trying to learn how to watch a movie and let it play on my larger tv. It can be done as I did it and now forgot where to find the app. LOL. got to give the techs at samsung a thumbs up as they are very good at answering my questions. If you can buy the best them I would say buy this one. I bought the extra 64 mg card and also a blue tooth keyboard with case. My tablet is white and I bought the white trimmed with red case.
Date published: 2014-04-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by Tablove from Lightweight Lightweight and portable. This Tablet will replace my Laptop when I am traveling. Much less space needed which is great. So far I love the Tablet.
Date published: 2015-10-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by KamQ from Great value, perfect size! I was concerned about this being too big in size, as I had been using a Samsung 8" tablet but I am very pleased with the size. It is still easy to navigate and even easier to see things. It feels a bit more like a laptop than a tablet, which I like. My 8" felt like a large phone--this feels like a nice sized computer. Long battery life, and typical excellent Samsung quality.
Date published: 2016-01-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by ReverseEngineer from First time Samsung Tablet User As a first time user I found my Samsung tablet was very easy to use compared to an IPad There are many features that help me walk through everything I needed to run my business and my personal things as well. I like the fact that I can connect with my smart TV ,my cable box my cell phone and my laptop all in one cloud with ease. Def a thumbs up!!! The Masters behind this tablet are geniuses. Hats off to the fello techies and fello nerds behind the scenes.. Rock On !! Hello Samsung...Buh bye IPad
Date published: 2016-03-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by TempestWeaver from Fantastic I got this for $450 on sale at Best Buy. The key board for $32 and the mouse for $20 on Samsung website. I got a complete high end 2 in 1 for about $500 bucks. Great android tablet can do all I need it to. Love the large display. Would definitely recommend.
Date published: 2015-09-17
- Product Line
- Galaxy Tab
- Operating System
- Android 4.4.X Kit Kat
- Screen Size
- Storage Capacity
- Internet Connectivity
- Not Applicable
- Not Applicable
- Hardware Connectivity
- Processor Speed
- 2560 x 1600
- Quad Core
- Exynos 5 Octa Chipset
- 12.2" Multi-Touch TFT Display
- WQXGA 2560 x 1600 Native Resolution
- Integrated 32GB eMMC Storage & 3GB RAM
- Up to 64GB microSDXC Card Slot Expansion
- Full HD 1080p Playback & Recording
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.0
- Front 2.0MP & Rear 8.0MP Cameras
- Built-In GPS
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- The white Samsung 32GB Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2" Wi-Fi Tablet delivers powerful on-the-go performance. This tablet houses a 12.2" multi-touch TFT display with a native WQXGA 2560 x 1600 resolution. For robust processing, the Exynos 5 Octa chipset is onboard, which consists of a quad-core A15 1.9 GHz CPU and a second quad-core A7 1.3 GHz CPU. The Galaxy Tab Pro also has 3GB of RAM and 32GB eMMC storage. Storage capacity can be expanded by an additional 64GB via the tablet's microSDXC card slot. The tablet also has a micro-USB 3.0 interface for charging and mass-storage connections; a USB cable and power adapter are included.
- The user-interface on the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro includes enhancements for customization and usability. The built-in Magazine UX feature allows you to create a magazine-inspired homescreen for viewing articles and organizing content. There's also a Multi-Window feature that encourages multi-tasking by allowing you to view up to 4 windows at the same time.
- Bluetooth 4.0 is built-in for wireless communication with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, along with Wi-Fi for high-speed Internet access. There are also dual cameras built-in; the rear 8.0MP camera is accompanied by a LED flash for capturing photos in low-light situations. There's even an integrated IR blaster for controlling infrared devices. GPS with GLONASS is also built-in for Google location and map services.
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Memory Installed: 3 GB
- Chipset: Samsung Exynos 5
- Processor: 1.9 GHz ARM A15; 1.3 GHz ARM A7
- Storage: Embedded MMC 32 GB
- Display Type: Capacitive
- Size: 12.2"
- Backlight: LED
- Native Resolution: 2560 x 1600
- Ports: 1x USB 3.0 - Micro
- Audio: Integrated Stereo Speakers; 1x Integrated Microphone; 1x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Headphone
- Flash Media Slot: 1x microSD; 1x microSDHC; 1x microSDXC
- Wi-Fi: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0 + LE
- GPS: Built-in
- Camera: Front: 2.0 MP; Back: 8.0 MP
- Keyboard: Virtual
- Battery: Built-In Lithium-Polymer (9500.0 mAh)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 11.6 x 8.0 x 0.3" / 29.5 x 20.3 x 0.8 cm
- Weight: 1.6 lb / .73 kg
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.